Yoga Classes

dukkha

• 3 weeks later...
:o Am looking for Yoga classes in Silom/.Sathorn area...,any suggestions gratefully received..interested in breathing and stretching, not looking for bodyily contortion exercises...Dukkha

You can find yoga classes at California Fitness(has Silom branch) and True Fitness(Asoke/Sukhumvit & Chidlom 02-663-4999). On the other hand, if you walk through Lumphini Park, you might come across a yoga class or two.

I found these websites and am sure you can find more:

http://www.bangkok.com/spa-massage-alterna...p;-pilates.html

http://www.thaiwebsites.com/yoga.asp

Also consider calling 1199 Thailand Yellow Pages. They speak English and give lots of information, however, they charge per minute so be timewise or call using a mobile phone.

Best of luck! :D

Edited by mauiguy90

I spent six months practicing at Absolute Yoga, located at Amarin Plaza (BTS Chit Lom). You can google that name for details. Great yoga studio, steam room (co-ed). Only yoga there, all types, no weights, etc. But this is a real yoga studio.

I highly recommend it, but now live to far away to practice there.

I spent six months practicing at Absolute Yoga, located at Amarin Plaza (BTS Chit Lom). You can google that name for details. Great yoga studio, steam room (co-ed). Only yoga there, all types, no weights, etc. But this is a real yoga studio.

I highly recommend it, but now live to far away to practice there.

they also have a Sathorn branch.

Google "Absolute Yoga Bangkok"