What's Your Fav Movies Line/quote?

legag

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Favourite movie quotes - hard to go past self deprecating low brow American stuff!

Team America - everything from the AIDS song, to the pussies dicks a**holes speech, Kim Jong iL's Fruck you Hans Brix

Gary Johnston: OK, a limosine that can fly. Now I have seen everything.

Spottswoode: Really? Have you seen a man eat his own head?

Gary Johnston: Bak. Derk-derk-Allah. Derka derka, Mohammed Jihad. Haka sherpa-sherpa. Abaka-la.

Terrorist: Ahhh! Derka derka derka!

Kim Jong Il: Now you see, the changing of the worrd is inevitabre!

Lisa: I'm sorry, it's what?

Kim Jong Il: Inevit, inevitabre.

Lisa: One more time.

Kim Jong Il: Inevitabre! Things are inevitabrey going to change

Kim Jong Il: Hans Brix? Oh no! Oh, herro. Great to see you again, Hans!

Hans Blix: Mr. Il, I was supposed to be allowed to inspect your palace today, but your guards won't let me enter certain areas.

Kim Jong Il: Hans, Hans, Hans! We've been frew this a dozen times. I don't have any weapons of mass destwuction, OK Hans?

Hans Blix: Then let me look around, so I can ease the UN's collective mind. I'm sorry, but the UN must be firm with you. Let me in, or else.

Kim Jong Il: Or else what?

Hans Blix: Or else we will be very angry with you... and we will write you a letter, telling you how angry we are.

Kim Jong Il: OK, Hans. I'll show you. Stand to your reft.

Hans Blix: [Moves to the left]

Kim Jong Il: A rittle more.

Hans Blix: [Moves to the left again]

Kim Jong Il: Good.

You're excited? Feel these nipples! - Baseketball

Doctor: Don't worry scrote. There are plenty of 'tards out there living really kick ass lives. My first wife was 'tarded. She's a pilot now - Idiocracy

Shake 'n Bake! - Talledega Nights

Reese: Real simple son! Cops are comin', and there's a kilo of Columbian bamm bamm underneath the car! Time to be a man! You got hair on your peaches or what? Let's go!

Chip: I can't hold my tongue. These kids are my grandchildren and you are raising them wrong. They are *terrible* boys!

Walker: Shut up, Chip, or I'll go ape-shit on your ass!

Texas Ranger: I'm gonna scissor-kick you in the back of the head!

Cal Naughton, Jr.: Yeah!

Ricky Bobby: Yeah! Now turn up the heat!

Cal Naughton, Jr.: Go on and get some, boys!

Ricky Bobby: Come on!

Walker: I'm ten years old, but I'll beat your ass!

Texas Ranger: Chip, I'm gonna come at you like a spider monkey!

Cal Naughton, Jr.: Like a spider monkey! Go on!

Ricky Bobby: Chip, you brought this on, man.

Walker: Greatest Generation my ass. Tom Brokaw's a punk!

Chip: What is wrong with you?

Texas Ranger: Chip, I'm all jacked up on Mountain Dew!

"I can only show you the door, you have to walk through it"

Matrix

"Laugh-a while you can, monkey-boy"

the adventures of Buckaroo Banzai across the 8th dimension

"Yeeoosh"

Mifune in almost every samurai movie he starred in

Orange whip? Orange whip? Three orange whips.

blues brothers

Travis Bickle....

June twenty-ninth. I gotta get in shape. Too much sitting has ruined my body. Too much abuse has gone on for too long. From now on there will be 50 pushups each morning, 50 pullups. There will be no more pills, no more bad food, no more destroyers of my body. From now on will be total organization. Every muscle must be tight.

RRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- Godzilla, in all her wonderful movies.

Now there's a line that conjours up an image, and the delivery, well...............magnifique!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

"All I know is, this Lo Pan character comes out of thin air in the middle of a goddamn alley while his buddies are flying around on wires cutting everybody to shreds, and he just stands there waiting for me to drive my truck straight through him with LIGHT coming out of his mouth!?"

Jack Burton, Big Trouble in Little China

Man, I see in fight club the strongest and smartest men who've ever lived. I see all this potential, and I see squandering. God dam_n it, an entire generation pumping gas, waiting tables; slaves with white collars. Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy shit we don't need. We're the middle children of history, man. No purpose or place. We have no Great War. No Great Depression. Our Great War's a spiritual war... our Great Depression is our lives. We've all been raised on television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires, and movie gods, and rock stars. But we won't. And we're slowly learning that fact. And we're very, very pissed off.

Tyler Durden: Brad Pitt

Tyler Durden: We're a generation of men raised by women. I'm wondering if another woman is really the answer we need.

........ " afterall, dying is part of living." (from movie ' Ten Commanments')

........." Will Rome see you again ?" ( from movie 'Ben Hur')

P' tinky - I used to like those 2 also, but I'm all ....too modern now

Well all time favorite now has to be ....."Ghost"

"wait for me, wait for me....I will be coming home, wait for me"

Gosh!!! I just want to CRY a bucket full, everytime I'm thinking of this"!!!!-----ok sob sob :o:D - where is my kleenex box!!! ???

Quadrophenia

BOSS: A lot of young men would give their eye teeth for a job like this.

JIMMY: Oh yeah, well find one then.

BOSS: I beg your pardon?

JIMMY: I said find one then. Cause d'you know what you can do with your job? You can take it, and your eye teeth, and your franking machine, and all that other rubbish I have to go about with, and you can shove it. RIGHT UP YOUR ARSE!!

The Goodfellas

Tommy DeVito: You mean, let me understand this cause, ya know maybe it's me, I'm a little fuc_ked up maybe, but I'm funny how, I mean funny like I'm a clown, I amuse you? I make you laugh, I'm here to fuc_kin' amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How am I funny?

Danny Dyer. Football Factory:

What else are you gonna do on a Saturday? Sit in your fuc_kin' armchair wankin' off to Pop Idols? Then try and avoid your wife's gaze as you struggle to come to terms with your sexless marriage? Then go and spunk your wages on kebabs, fruit machines and brasses? fuc_k that for a laugh! I know what I'd rather do. Tottenham away, love it!

Danny Dyer. The Business:

My old man wrote me a letter from prison once. It said if you don't want to end up in here, stay away from crime, women and drugs. Trouble is, that don't leave you much else to do, does it?

........ " afterall, dying is part of living." (from movie ' Ten Commanments')

........." Will Rome see you again ?" ( from movie 'Ben Hur')

P' tinky - I used to like those 2 also, but I'm all ....too modern now

Well all time favorite now has to be ....."Ghost"

"wait for me, wait for me....I will be coming home, wait for me"

Gosh!!! I just want to CRY a bucket full, everytime I'm thinking of this"!!!!-----ok sob sob :D:D - where is my kleenex box!!! ???

Nong TC, I, also would cry ..." wait for me, wait for me...I wil be coming home, wait for me," as loud as you too, if I have a GHOST who has a body like 'Patric Swayne' . :o

He is my fav star, the guy can dances...sings...acts...directs...writes.

Now be a good girl, don't cry, get your face all salty.

Here is one to cheer you up.

This scene was from one of Mia West classic quote (seen a loooooooooong time ago).

After MW invited a dashing young man up to her room.

MW: " How tall are you, young man?"

Guy: " 6 ft 10 "

MW: " Never mind about 6ft, let's talk about 10". :D:D

• 3 weeks later...

I met him, fifteen years ago. I was told there was nothing left. No reason, no conscience, no understanding; even the most rudimentary sense of life or death, good or evil, right or wrong. I met this six-year-old child, with this blank, pale, emotionless face and, the blackest eyes... the *devil's* eyes. I spent eight years trying to reach him, and then another seven trying to keep him locked up because I realized what was living behind that boy's eyes was purely and simply... *evil*.

Dr Loomis, Halloween