Hotels Around Nana Plaza

Knakpattra

I aint staying in Grace

Thats for sure

:o

I got mail frm Dynasty Inn , and they booked me in a standard room so i am happy

However, i replied the mail and asked them to transfer my bookin to Grande, as this hotel will suit my needs much better

No idea of the hotels are connected (same owner/booking blabla) but still, worth a try!

So , it is gonna be one of te Dynasty hotels

once again, thx all for the inputs left and right

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I aint staying in Grace

Thats for sure

I got mail frm Dynasty Inn , and they booked me in a standard room so i am happy

However, i replied the mail and asked them to transfer my bookin to Grande, as this hotel will suit my needs much better

No idea of the hotels are connected (same owner/booking blabla) but still, worth a try!

Yes same owner and I am sure they will transfer you.

I have used the Grande a lot over the last year and like it - be warned it is GF but only for 1 guest - any extra over that its 500THB a head so to speak.

It does for me - I move there sometimes after staying in very nice 5*'s for a biz trip - I like the location - if you want to dodge Soi 4 turn right and come out at Suk on soi 6.

I aint staying in Grace

Thats for sure

Dysnasty Inn is ok. At least as good as the Nana.

The problem I had was that when I stayed half the hotel was being demolished, including during the night, so it was noisy. That part has been rebuilt (from rubble to new hotel in 3 months....) so should be ok.

There's also the Woraburi if you had needed it.

You can pick up in Majestic Suites in the morning as the 'night shift' go home.

You'll always get a welcome smile as they collect their ID Cards and leave as you're having you're breakfast.

If you play your cards right you could be entertained all day.

Enjoy your trip and Majestic Suites - have stayed there and I find it good.

Hello all

I am going to Bangkok this Thursday (25th) and i feel like staying in the area of Nana plaza (and no, i am not 70 years of age :D )

As it is high season now, i dont want to head to Bangkok and go for Nana hotel without a backup plan so i am looking for some advice/backupplan in case Nana Hotel is fully booked (Yes, i tried online booking : No, i didnt got any reply back)

Anybody can give me advise on any hotel in this infamous area with similar activities like how Nana Hotel gets his reputation?

As for me, i dont mind to enjoy myself a bit, its a crazy place for crazy people so i fit well.

I heard hotels in Nana Plaza, especially Nana Hotel are very entertaining, alot of people of all kinds and all kinds of funny activities; a friend told me he sat with a coffee in lobby/hall and had a great time just sitting and watchin there....

Anybody can help me out with some hotelnames worthy of staying in case Nana Hotel is full?

I wonder what brings you to Bangkok.

Alright

I havent read the new replies yet, this ill do after my post

I just came back from LOS and i stayed in Dynasty Inn Grand

It was perfect

The price has gone up : it is 2680 baht per night

5 to 7 minutes walking from Nana Plaza

Room was perfect, nice and big

Bed was very comfortable,very soft!

Bathroom came with bathtub and shower; the shower was better than what i got here in my own house

7/eleven, 3 in close proximity of which 1 just right beside the hotel

Staff was helpfull whenever i needed them

Succesfull choice, if u want a nice room and can spend 2680 baht

The only negative thing is maybe that the hotel is located a bit further down the road on Soi 4 and also down the road on soi 6

Next time i visit LOS, ill be staying in Dynasty Grand again

Thx all for the input ;-)

Edited by Knakpattra

Hello all

I am going to Bangkok this Thursday (25th) and i feel like staying in the area of Nana plaza (and no, i am not 70 years of age :D )

As it is high season now, i dont want to head to Bangkok and go for Nana hotel without a backup plan so i am looking for some advice/backupplan in case Nana Hotel is fully booked (Yes, i tried online booking : No, i didnt got any reply back)

Anybody can give me advise on any hotel in this infamous area with similar activities like how Nana Hotel gets his reputation?

As for me, i dont mind to enjoy myself a bit, its a crazy place for crazy people so i fit well.

I heard hotels in Nana Plaza, especially Nana Hotel are very entertaining, alot of people of all kinds and all kinds of funny activities; a friend told me he sat with a coffee in lobby/hall and had a great time just sitting and watchin there....

Anybody can help me out with some hotelnames worthy of staying in case Nana Hotel is full?

I wonder what brings you to Bangkok.

Doctor, shopping, relaxing and some enjoyment at night (=drinking/chicks)

Most of y'all wont believe it but i havent been into Nana Plaza or Soi Cowboy at all :D

4 weeks ago i went with a Thai friend to Nepal and i figured out that he was in Bangkok at the same time.

His gf is in University and she got kinda lots of friends and these friends joined us

University/college girls... very yummy! :D