Travel To Philipines?

gennisis

several possibilities for this run. don't know if CM has any inter flights. if not, from bangkok have choice of direct flights via Thai, PAL, or Cebu Pacific. CP is usually the cheapest (around B8000) but leaves at 2 am. PAL is next at around B8-10k usually, Thai the most expensive. If you want to stop-over in Singapore, can do Jet Star Asia from Bangkok to Singapore and then Singapore to Manila. Depending on timing, this may require a nites stay or one or both legs of the trip. From KUL, you have a choice of Malaysian or Air Asia. AA flies to Clark airbase, which is convient if you are going to Angeles City or Subic. No so great if going to Manila itself or to the southern islands. Oh, also from Singapore (and possibly Bangkok) you can fly to Cebu also.

I am thinking of having a visit to the Philipines next month....

I am in Chiang Mai....so I know I have to go to BK,KL first..possibly Singapore?

Can enyone suggest airlines and routes and approx costs ??

I would recommend that you use Air Asia from CNX to BKK as they will take you in to Suvarnabhumi and not Don Mueang, this rate fluctuates wildly depending on day of the week, the time and how full the plane is. BKK to Maila on Philippine Airlines is the best because prices are very good and times are also civilized, a 14 day ticket starts at about THB 4500 plus taxes etc of 3200 or so.

I am thinking of having a visit to the Philipines next month....

I am in Chiang Mai....so I know I have to go to BK,KL first..possibly Singapore?

Can enyone suggest airlines and routes and approx costs ??

I would recommend that you use Air Asia from CNX to BKK as they will take you in to Suvarnabhumi and not Don Mueang, this rate fluctuates wildly depending on day of the week, the time and how full the plane is. BKK to Maila on Philippine Airlines is the best because prices are very good and times are also civilized, a 14 day ticket starts at about THB 4500 plus taxes etc of 3200 or so.

Thanks...I think it easier for me to use Airasia. to BK.....gives me a chance to re-asses the airport :o ..then a choice of Cebu or Philippine