Vanishing Topics?

Hi.. can anyone tell me why topics sometimes vanish from the boards?

I had a post about selling a share in a couple Subway franchises, but all of the sudden, the entire post (which had about 25 replies) simply vashied.. hmmmm.. strange. Maybe someone didnt want me to post it?

thanks.

I received a nice professional message from tukyleith apologizing for the removal. Seems like there was something in the post or some of the responses that needs to be verified if it violated any of the rules, not sure, but it was nice to get a personal message from one of the global moderators apologizing and offering an explanation what happened. He also said he will post the reasons why the post was temporarily removed once the outcome is determined.

Thanks tukyleith, I really appreciated your message.

Just  seems  a  little  odd  to  call  it  spam  when  Subway  are  one  of  the  Thaivisa  advertisers...........after  all  he  was  trying  to  sell  the  buisness  as  opposed  to  advertise  it  through  spam.........who  are  we  to  wonder  why?

Thaiflyer Just a guess that's all :o

syzyggy,

I've PM you. Just in case you don't see it, I'm interested in your shares.

Don't see your post on the details... but if these are shares in the stores I think they are. I'm bidding 1,300,000 Baht per share. Twist my arm, I might go 1.400,000 Baht a share. Around 30-40% return for one year if this is the stores I'm thinking of. Interested? Please e-mail me. Thanks

Greg Lange

Managing Director

Sunbelt Asia

www.sunbeltasia.com