Cm Well-water Treatment Company

cloudhopper

You get the analysis done by CMU Environmental Health labs. Takes about a month and you need to specify what minerals to look for. From memory they charge about 450 Baht per mineral.

The company to contact regarding proper filtration etc has an office almost opposite Rajaphat University, as it is now, on Chotana Road. I'm afraid I can not remember the company name.

It is Lana or L'Analytic Water Work Ltd. 219/6 Changpeuk Rd. 053 410 182-3. They have a good reputation and know a lot about water quality in many locations but can be expensive because they want to really be sure to get it right. They will send a man out and give you a detailed bid if you just phone them. You might talk to him about some possibly less expensive options. Their office is a bit north of the University.

It is Lana or L'Analytic Water Work Ltd. 219/6 Changpeuk Rd. 053 410 182-3. They have a good reputation and know a lot about water quality in many locations but can be expensive because they want to really be sure to get it right. They will send a man out and give you a detailed bid if you just phone them. You might talk to him about some possibly less expensive options. Their office is a bit north of the University.

Bill - Thank you for that info. I always forget to get it when I am in the area!

I will now add to the pinned post at the top of the forum.

I have same problem with my well water and was recomended to get a resin filter...priced a large unit 40cm diameter tank and cost was approx 20kbhatt. money flow is slow now, so i'll suffer with the white spots on glass and car, but my pool is suffering more as the calcium builds up heavily over time and almost impossible to correct [chemically].

had my water tesated for the basics ph, iron, calcium hardness and others as well for free at world chemical company on mihidol rd and they recommended the resin filter [water softner].

let us know if there are any other cheaper options,please