Garden Centre

disforkid

Yes,

I guess you just have to slow down and look a bit more ("the better you look, the more you see"...)

Garden centers are everywhere, sometimes clusters of them in the same area. I have never understood that particular business model (cluster), but it seems to work here. If these garden centers are decent or not I cannot tell, never myself been to an "indecent" garden center. But I will try anything once... cool.gif

Where we go for our green stuff is located under Pattaya's only "expressway", the elevated section of road passing over Tappraya road and the road extending from second road going up the hill. If you come from Tappraya road going north into Pattaya, turn left under the elevated road, and the garden center is a few hundred meters up on your left, close to second road (or whatever it is called there). Nice and helpful people, reasonable prices. Don't have name or phone, but you will find it if you try.

But I am sure you can find one that is good closer to where you live, just go and try them out. Good luck!

Edited by MeaMaximaCulpa