Wife's Cheating On Me

meemiathai

need some advice on what could be a life changing decision.

I've suspected for some time now that my wife has been cheating on me. The usual signs. Phone rings, I answer, someone hangs up. She started going out 'with the girls' a lot recently although when I ask which girls it is always "Just some friends from work, you don't know them". I always look out for her taxi coming home but she always walks down the drive although I can hear a car setting off. As if she has got out of the car round the corner. Why? Is it not a taxi? I once picked her cell phone up just to see what time it was and she went berserk and screamed that I should never touch her phone again and why was I checking up on her.

Anyway, I have never approached the subject with my wife. I think deep down I just didn't want to know the truth but last night she went out again and I decided to check on her. I decided I was going to hide behind my car which would give me a view of the whole street so I could see which car she gets out of. It was while crouched behind my car that I noticed rust around my rear wheel arch.

Should I take it into a body repair shop or should I buy some stuff from the local auto shop and try to repair it myself?

Should I take it into a body repair shop or should I buy some stuff from the local auto shop and try to repair it myself?

Honestly, you wouldn't have 3000 posts... I would think it's a joke...

I mean, you start with your wife that might be cheating on you... and you finish by a problem with your car ?

:o

Sorry, I don't understand...

If you were bending over and seen you have rust colour around your rear arch maybe you need to use the squirter more often :o

As for the car .... well that is another story altogether. They are like women - nice and shiny when new and then they get old and need more surgery :D

I've suspected for some time now that my wife has been cheating on me. The usual signs. Phone rings, I answer, someone hangs up. She started going out 'with the girls' a lot recently although when I ask which girls it is always "Just some friends from work, you don't know them". I always look out for her taxi coming home but she always walks down the drive although I can hear a car setting off. As if she has got out of the car round the corner. Why? Is it not a taxi? I once picked her cell phone up just to see what time it was and she went berserk and screamed that I should never touch her phone again and why was I checking up on her.

Anyway, I have never approached the subject with my wife. I think deep down I just didn't want to know the truth but last night she went out again and I decided to check on her. I decided I was going to hide behind my car which would give me a view of the whole street so I could see which car she gets out of. It was while crouched behind my car that I noticed rust around my rear wheel arch.

You drive a car in Hong Kong ? :o

LaoPo

Good joke, similar to the other one, but it still had me totally hooked in, I felt really bad for you for a sec!

Damian Mavis

had me fooled too

I started wondering if he would get an admin to change his nick to "maimeemiathai". :o

I always would suggest you to hand over the keys to one of Us respectable members to give it a test drive and let you know how smooth it runs when your not behind the wheel....

:o

or better still, you trade 'em for a newer model. That's what happens to women in their mid/late 30s ..... sorry I mean cars over 5 yrs old :o

and if they were old and worthless(like trucks and other men's cars ,ect..) or need high maintenance by time ,it's better if u just throw them in a junk yard ... :D

Last week your wife had one of those migraine headaches and I had to take her home early. Being the first time I actually saw your area in daylight, I too noticed the rust on your car.

It didnt seem too serious and my advice is, have a go at repairing it yourself.

Edited by powwow

Now you have 2 problems, my advice, tell the wife if he she dosent get the rust on the car done shes not going out again, !

Last week your wife had one of those migraine headaches and I had to take her home early. Being the first time I actually saw your area in daylight, I too noticed the rust on your car.

It didnt seem too serious and my advice is, have a go at repairing it yourself.

Ah, so you must be the brother. She said she got a migraine while visiting her brother last week and couldn't keep our date.

Anyway, sorry to hear about the rust.