Thanks For The Fun. :)

Manchester

Thanks to all that helped.

Good luck to all those i had disagreements with. :o

After 11 months of waiting on a 12 month rota I finally got the call for an interview and passed. :D

Now joining the best of the best. They will take care of all my needs now.

Thanks everyone !!

congratulations and good work.

A word of advice though (and i think you'll understand in about 12 months): Don't let the incompetence of the place get you down and don't let it de-skill you. Advice from many a friend who has worked there in the past.

Other than that, it is a great opportunity to travel the world and see some interesting things.

Thank you to all. :D I won,t forget.

Best employer in town? ( for Britmaveric ) Well..............maybe yes, maybe no. But the salary and benefits are amazing. There again................money isn,t everything. :o

Dress code? Yes.............shirt and tie and clean shoes. At least my wife is happy with that ! :D

World peace? Mmmmmmmmmmm. I will do my best in the HR role. :D ( taking care of Ms. Wakinka from Nigeria who will complain about all the Ebay scams and Mr Trollopoppelop from some "Stan " country who will complain about how hard it is to divert 14,000,000 US dollar from the UNESCO fund to his brother in another "Stan" who really really really takes care of 3,247 orphanages. But i digress.

Thanks to all. Seriously.

Congrats ! Thats the way to live in Thailand ! :D

You get a free car with the cool number plates? :o

I think he gets to import a luxury/sports car tax-free and re-sell it 5 years later with a profit.

Congrats!

If the BKK T&Cs are the same as those in Rome, then not just tax free shopping but tax free salaries too.

well hey,, if your service takes u to the friendly middle east, south of levanon and west of two other friendly countries, u can visit us for a korat thai meal (we get the UN with their families here at the park, and we bulletproof UN cars - our factory that is , not me...)...

bina and anon

israel