Application To Renew My Non O-a Visa

Next month I will be renewing my Non O-A Visa. I seem to recall that some of these forms had been converted to Word format allowing the details to be filled in prior to printing. I know that TM47 is available in Word but is the form to renew my Non-Immigrant Visa Non O-A available. Also when I submit this application can I also apply for the multiple entry visa and if so what form is required for that?

A non immigrant O-A visa is issued by a Consulate outside Thailand. It that what you want? Or do you want to extend your current stay for on year at immigration? If Immigration you need form TM.7 for the extension of stay and form TM.8 for the re-entry permit (to enter/leave). They can be found at the pinned useful information at top of this forum.

What was the basis your Non-O was issued, Marraige, family etc ?

I obtained my first Non O-A retirement visa in London in combination with a multiple entry visa. The last occasion I used my multiple entry was last November which then gave me 1 year from that date. I now wish to renew or is it extend my retirement visa in Bangkok and again at the same time apply for a multiple entry visa so that I can make the occasional trip back to UK and visit other courties in Asia.

During my time in Thailand I have complied with the 90 reporting rule and I intend showing evidence of my retirement income when applying for my extension.

The two forms I mentioned are the two you need. The extension of stay costs 1,900 baht and after you receive that you apply for the multi re-entry permit at 3,800 baht.

That's perfect many thanks for that, I take it I only need to present one copy of each form.

What was the basis your Non-O was issued, Marraige, family etc ?

I obtained my first Non O-A retirement visa in London in combination with a multiple entry visa. The last occasion I used my multiple entry was last November which then gave me 1 year from that date. I now wish to renew or is it extend my retirement visa in Bangkok and again at the same time apply for a multiple entry visa so that I can make the occasional trip back to UK and visit other courties in Asia.

During my time in Thailand I have complied with the 90 reporting rule and I intend showing evidence of my retirement income when applying for my extension.

This time around you will apply for a further 12 month extension, not a new visa.

You will also be requesting a "Re-Entry Permit" either a single at Bt1,000 or a multi

at Bt 3,800.

Naka.