Where To Buy..

eek

Need help on where best to get hold of a few items please (if you know rough cost too, that would be fantastic):

- External door padlock (as below)

2001407958736732562_rs.jpg

- Plain white unfitted bedsheets.

- Plain white toilet seat.

- Cable lock (similar to below, pref an alarmed one)

2001465725488487574_rs.jpg

Ty

Eek ? DId you just come here from the islands ? If so... it's all understandable. BUt you're no newbie, girl! Did you end up with that bike yet or not (Them Mio's are pretty small and stylish - see alot of gals riding them...and as per this forum, I guess gansters too, eh?)? If so, yeah, just go out and hit the road. You can hit Homepro out off the Super in the Carrefour shopping Center East of the City, or you could take Hang Dong to the 1st Ring Road light, just after passing the Airport field, and go Left. YOu'll eventually hit Global House which is big, stocked with everything, and feels like a slice of home.... including the prices. But they probably have what you need and a few things you didn't know you needed till you saw them.

Eek ? DId you just come here from the islands ? If so... it's all understandable. BUt you're no newbie, girl!

:D:D Bully! :o

I didnt know about homeeee prooooo...or Carrefour! Dont go that way much and have had no need to.

(..and no, no bike yet. Shhh! I take things slow and easy. :D )

Cheers guys. I'lll head out to Carrefour (but with a quick side-track visit to realthaideals house to supply a quick sharp kick to the bum :D )

Hi Ms. Eek! Hey! I'm no bully...maybe giving you a bit of a ribbing, but I really did think you came here recently from out on the islands. Was I wrong ? So, you know, if you're new around town then I understand you not knowing where to go. And besides, I wouldn't want to be ruffle the feathers of one of the few ladies who actually come on here and make their presence known - I do know a couple girls who are always out there lurking but never posting. They miss out, I say.

So.... as to the bike n getting around, it's gonna get more crazy around town with the holiday and all of the people and cars that will crowd town for the next couple months, but if you drive on off hours, having a bike is good fun. And there certainly alot of tiny Thai girls getting around on all manner of moto, so I'm betting so can you. It frees you up to get up into the hills - Samoeng. To the better markets - I mean talaats. And off to Global House. But go with your confidence level, though we know 'You can do it!'

I was teasing RTD (and I realised you were teasing too) :D

Thank you for the bike tips and pep talk!

(..And my feathers are not so easily ruffled in general in any case thankfully. Haha)

P.s: Well, Im off to Carrefour today, but because you have gone all nice on me, I suppose now i cant take the side-trip on the bum kick mission. :D Was really looking forward to that. Spoil sport. :o

"...but because you have gone all nice on me, I suppose now i cant take the side-trip on the bum kick mission. :o "

Well, you know, I wanted to play it safe. That's the problem with the olde internet as it is; you don't always get each others' subtleties in the words 'cause you don't hear the voice. You lose something... and thus a lot of nonsense arguments on various forum threads constantly. Believe me I used the word 'ribbing' but was more tempted to write 'going too hard on you' and such things. THat would coulda been right good fun, or maybe been too strong. Now I know where you stand, so look out! I like a lady who holds her own.

And as for a butt-kicking??! Too brutish. But a spanking, now that would be just capital!! Groovy Baby, yeah yeah!