Honda Service

I am looking for a repair shop that specializes in Honda.

Can anyone recommend one?

I have had terrible experiences getting service and repairs done at the big Honda dealers.

I am around bangna area

Just out of curiosity,, your ID,, 20yrs in thai? really and you cant find repair shop??

I am looking for a repair shop that specializes in Honda.

Can anyone recommend one?

I have had terrible experiences getting service and repairs done at the big Honda dealers.

I am around bangna area

Just out of curiosity,, your ID,, 20yrs in thai? really and you cant find repair shop??

I have found 2 and they both sucked big time--thats why i asked

actually up to 24 years in thai now---but not many years as a honda owner and even fewer years in bangna

Unfortunately it's a trial and error thingy.

One day you're lucky at that garage, the next day at the same garage a prick is handling your car.

I'd look for a garage you can communicate with, meaning: If you speak decent Thai, you can go about anywhere and make clear what you expect.

I had some terrible experiences with Honda Sukhumvit (Ekkamai). They are able to do a paint job that looks worse than when the part was damaged!!!

If you're not happy with a job, make clear that you want to have it done again.

And don't forget, Honda garages don't really belong to Honda, but their individual owners.

Honda Sukhumvit belongs to the same guy who owns the Honda garages in the deep South.

A much more capable Honda garage owner is the one on Petchburi/extension Ekkamai.

Big garage, lots of experience, proper jobs.