Corrie Star In Pattaya.

rtaxron

How I miss the gutter press, living out here.

Its only The (thick) People, sun and their ilk that could write crap like this and brazenly live and move around Pattaya.

Sure the old journo's never partook of the beer and other temptations of Thailand! sure!

Don't need to take em seriously though as nobody else does. Its good old sex sells.

Well, it must sell papers or they wouldn't bother.

Someone tipped off the UK press, who tipped the bar and hotel staff, and of course Yo would not be yodelling all the sordid details for free.

Whisked her back to his hotel room, where he bored her with quick, straightforward sex

Failed to tip her - then to her surprise FELL ASLEEP.

Hilarious. Like she was looking forward to hours of passionate love-making and wasn't happy to get to sleep early ?

Johnny... Whisked her back to his hotel room, where he bored her with quick, straightforward sex

Hmm, not sure what they mean here by "bored" her.

I don't think they mean that she wanted something more interesting...

Well, it must sell papers or they wouldn't bother.

Someone tipped off the UK press, who tipped the bar and hotel staff, and of course Yo would not be yodelling all the sordid details for free.

Whisked her back to his hotel room, where he bored her with quick, straightforward sex

Failed to tip her - then to her surprise FELL ASLEEP.

Hilarious. Like she was looking forward to hours of passionate love-making and wasn't happy to get to sleep early ?

It sells papers but not because of the shock factor.

Its because most people in the UK can only dream of having done what he did.

Millions every week, read this pap and feighn shock when what they really want to do is get thereselves sexually aroused reading it.

Pity he is being bashful about doing what every red blooded male would love to do if only they had the chance.

Sex sells mainly because their readership aint getting any!

Edited by Dupont

Used 10 fingers to point out 100bht for each finger??? Be honest I doubt they even spoke to Yo. :o

Perhaps she thought having her photo in the foreign papers was in some way worthwhile ?

There were photos of "the couple" in at least one of the rags. She is gazing straight at the camera as if she's aware of it. I'd guess he was drunk, and set up from the start.

It sells papers but not because of the shock factor.

Its because most people in the UK can only dream of having done what he did.

You sincerely believe that managing to get one's name in the newspapers for buying sex in Pattaya at that age is what most people in the UK would regard as the crowning achievement of a lifetime :o ?

I see that the lady was "forced into the sex trade" in the normal sense of "could have done something else, but decided to make more money."

Typical Issan atitude. :o

The region supplies bad taxi drivers, bad security guards, construction workers, bus conductors, hookers, parking attendants,cleaners and good food.

He comes to Thailand, breaks the law by engaging in prostitution with a young woman and isn't discrete enough about it so earns himself a story in the tabloids. Dumb.

Unfortunately these kind of stories in the tabloids are an advert for more UK pond life to come over and engage in similar sordid and illegal activities.

I agree Tud, absolutely shocking.

Pond life? you should cut down on your pork life mate. Get some exercise.....

Being an American, I had never heard of Mike Baldwin until I read the news article. I have to give the guy credit at age 72 and being a relative newcomer to LOS that he did not get ripped off and paid only 1000 Baht for long time. I read Stickman's weekly column last week and he was saying that prices are up in Bangkok and a lot of girls that are not even that good looking are trying to get 3000 for LT. I guess it is hard to get away from inflation these days! :o

of course, baldwin isn't the first corrie star to engage in some thai girl action. fred elliot, I say fred elliot had connections with a thai girl by the name of....erm..wait for it...orchid pattaya. mmm, original.

fred's scenario was fiction though.

He comes to Thailand, breaks the law by engaging in prostitution with a young woman and isn't discrete enough about it so earns himself a story in the tabloids. Dumb.

Unfortunately these kind of stories in the tabloids are an advert for more UK pond life to come over and engage in similar sordid and illegal activities.

I agree Tud, absolutely shocking.

Pond life? you should cut down on your pork life mate. Get some exercise.....

aaaaaaaaaaaall the people.....

I have to give the guy credit at age 72 and being a relative newcomer to LOS that he did not get ripped off and paid only 1000 Baht for long time.

The reports are that it was a very short time ZZZzzzzz . :o .

She didn't get too bad a deal on a hotel room for the night.