"thai Women Vs Farang Women"

iminthailand

I also dont understand the "obvious reasons" why you wouldnt touch a western girl in Thailand.

If she were offering herself on Beach Road for 500 baht , I surely would.

Try some old fashioned charm, Ed - you might even touch for a freebie.

There's no free meal, as there's no free f.... :o

pay less, pay upfront :D

3) Religious or racial slurs, rude and degrading comments towards women, or extremely negative views of Thailand will not be tolerated.

Actually, that rule #3 bothers me as well, by its ommission. Could it say: "No rude and degrading comments towards any one..." ?

Not trying to be a feminist in the negative sense of the word, it just seems to make sense if the goal is to be respectful of all members--especially as it seems there are many TV members that are not women. : )

Haven't any of you self absorbed western guys heard of 'charm'? You could try using it more often that's why western women sometimes find you obnoxious and don't want to touch you with a barge pole.

Are you bitter about something pet?

A lot of assumptions there

Western women finding male members on here obnoxious - (thats breaking the moddy rule but never mind we understand)

That western women do not want to touch TV male members with a barge pole

That male TV members have no "charm"

Hmmm next time there is some ang mo expat women trying too hard to make an impression and be liked while displaying all of their Suzy Wong syndrome insecurity I will rember this with a wry smile

Misty agree with you,but rude and degrading coments is what gives the forums a little spice.Of course not blatantly abusive or derogatory remarks kick those flamers out.

Should start a new topic/poll how many women TV members are out there?What's the balance in the TV equation? Maybe then it would make the arguement about Western women vs Thais more understandable if I I suspect 75% of posters out there are male.

3) Religious or racial slurs, rude and degrading comments towards women, or extremely negative views of Thailand will not be tolerated.

Actually, that rule #3 bothers me as well, by its ommission. Could it say: "No rude and degrading comments towards any one..." ?

Not trying to be a feminist in the negative sense of the word, it just seems to make sense if the goal is to be respectful of all members--especially as it seems there are many TV members that are not women. : )

Actually, if you think about it, that is the reason the specific rule is in place. When a rule has to be specified it should kind of make you think as to WHY it has to be specified.

Actually, if you think about it, that is the reason the specific rule is in place. When a rule has to be specified it should kind of make you think as to WHY it has to be specified.

Like No Spitting signs in China.