Koh Samui Aqua Park - The Aquawall

They were supposed to open for business in November.

Now their websites are closed down - samuiaquawall.com and samuiaquapark.com

Does anyone have any recent info?

Are they still on?

Tony

the rumours are that they were not approved building permits on the land. and they are looking for someone to buy the land.

They were supposed to open for business in November. Now their websites are closed down - samuiaquawall.com and samuiaquapark.com Does anyone have any recent info? Are they still on? Tony

:o 55555....another funny project on that island.

A few month ago i was interested about that project,

because they make public "1000 visitors guaranteed per day" ??? SHURE?

How they can tell something like that, just for rent the empty shop-rooms there?

And now, they don't start with the buildings and everything?

I believe, that was just a crazy idea and if they have enough investors who pay

the money in advance, then they want to make everything with the government.

It's amazing, a project like that nobody really need on this island!

Somebody of you has another opinion? Do Samui need this Aquapark?

(i mean, every rainseason we can swimming through the beachroad chaweng for free, what a fun!)

:D:D:D

Chayaphum

post-51795-1193744456_thumb.jpg

Edited by Chayaphum

• 6 months later...
They were supposed to open for business in November. Now their websites are closed down - samuiaquawall.com and samuiaquapark.com Does anyone have any recent info? Are they still on? Tony

============

We have some difficulties with Construction Company and building permit which was issued in the wrong way. Now we've changed that and get official approval letter from Head Department in Suratthani. We’ll start a new complain and announce new opening date in a few month when we complite all preparations.

Best wishes, Oleg

Project MD

I go in Bali every year for my holiday. Every year I bring my baby to the local water park (waterbom) and, believe me, my baby (and me too..) has a lot of fun for the whole day! Why not in Samui?

============

We have some difficulties with Construction Company and building permit which was issued in the wrong way. Now we've changed that and get official approval letter from Head Department in Suratthani. We’ll start a new complain and announce new opening date in a few month when we complite all preparations.

Best wishes, Oleg

Project MD

You must not have some but MAJOR difficulties as it seems. You had a big opening party nearly a year ago selling/renting portions at Samui Palm Beach of the project and NOW you say you have some difficulties ???

How you gonna try to rent out anything again ??? Nobody will give you any Baht coz the whole deals stinks and I bet any amount that this project will NEVER materialize......Just money laundering and fooling people.......a load of BS .....!!!!!

============

We have some difficulties with Construction Company and building permit which was issued in the wrong way. Now we've changed that and get official approval letter from Head Department in Suratthani. We'll start a new complain and announce new opening date in a few month when we complite all preparations.

Best wishes, Oleg

Project MD

just build a water park stop messing about. just do it!!!!