Singaporeans Lack Sex Knowledge

cdnvic

S'poreans "blur" on sex

MANY Singaporeans have been seeking help from doctors on how to have sexual intercourse, Sin Chew Daily reported yesterday.

Singapore Thomson Medical Centre (TMC) founder Dr Cheng Wei Chen said the hospital received several people every month, mostly university graduates, seeking their guidance on how to "do it".

Its urology senior consultant Dr Lin Fa Cai said he once treated a woman who was married for 10 years and supposedly had sex more than 1,000 times, but was still a virgin.

Dr Lin said the husband, who had a doctorate degree, and his wife, who complained of being unable to conceive, sought help at the hospital.

"The couple told me they had sex about three times a week but when I examined the wife, her hymen was still intact."

"He had a doctorate degree but zero knowledge on sex," he said.

Another doctor, who declined to be named, said a couple in their 30s sought help from Mount Elizabeth Hospital and Medical Centre for failing to conceive after seven years of marriage.

He said he found no problem with the couple but later discovered that the husband withdrew just before ejaculating.

http://www.topix.net/world/singapore/2007/...ans-blur-on-sex

Doesn't surprise me ... the locals all seem much more interested in mobile phones and shopping than they do in boffing ...

Apart from a couple of guys on my MBA wanting me to show them around BKK and some girls at work surprising me with fruity talk when we were building a house on Batam for charity I have not heard Singaporeans refer to sex except for the Gay debate ;-)

"The couple told me they had sex about three times a week but when I examined the wife, her hymen was still intact."

Seems to be a case where size does matter. :D

Was she having trouble sitting comfortably?

Could be a navigation issue :o

Edited by cdnvic

S'poreans "blur" on sex

MANY Singaporeans have been seeking help from doctors on how to have sexual intercourse, Sin Chew Daily reported yesterday.

Singapore Thomson Medical Centre (TMC) founder Dr Cheng Wei Chen said the hospital received several people every month, mostly university graduates, seeking their guidance on how to "do it".

Its urology senior consultant Dr Lin Fa Cai said he once treated a woman who was married for 10 years and supposedly had sex more than 1,000 times, but was still a virgin.

Dr Lin said the husband, who had a doctorate degree, and his wife, who complained of being unable to conceive, sought help at the hospital.

"He had a doctorate degree but zero knowledge on sex," he said.

Another doctor, who declined to be named, said a couple in their 30s sought help from Mount Elizabeth Hospital and Medical Centre for failing to conceive after seven years of marriage.

He said he found no problem with the couple but later discovered that the husband withdrew just before ejaculating.

http://www.topix.net/world/singapore/2007/...ans-blur-on-sex

:o Funny.....back about 1980 I was about to take a job in Singapore with a Singapore based company. There receptionist was a very nice looking Singaporian Chinese girl. As I thought i would be taking the job and living there, I happened to mention that I would have to find a place to live in Singapore and that the rent for apartments seemed to be quite expensive. The receptionist immeadiately said she had a place where I could stay. I could share an aprtment with her and the cost was not that expensive. I instantly had one thought (being then a 20's age male). Apparently a second or so later she had the same thought. She blushed quite red, and told me that all she had intended was to say that I could pay half the rent, and she had a spare room for me to use.

Anyhow, I don't recall that she wasn't absolutely sure of what I was thinking. I don't think she needed any education in sex education. Unfortuneately, I was never able to test the state of her knowledge either. So it goes.

:D

some girls at work surprising me with fruity talk

? ? ?

Now I am curious, what do you mean? ? ?

We were in Batam building "Houses for Humanity" and a couple of them were talking about BJ's and licking shall we say. The muslim girl looked a bit shocked and the new Chinese girl straight out of NUS went a bit red.

I had just never heard them say anything like that in the office. Even at out annual conference when there is free flow booze they just make me dance!

I did notice ast this years conference though that the Singaporeans stayed till towards the end ie still there at 2 in the morning along with the Aussies and a few Euro's.

Even the Filipina's went to bed earlier this year.

The pattern before was always the filipina's stay out latest, sing the most, dance the most out of the Asians. The Chinese (HK, Taiwan and mainland) all tend to stay until the party just gets going then they leave en masse.

The Singaporeans would not be far behind the Chinese

The Thai's have sanuk a little longer but go early too.

The Koreans girls drink and stay out but not till the end

It is quite interesting to watch how the different groups and nationalities behave at our trips away. The Asian girls all share rooms too where the Aussies and Euro's would never do that.

One of my favourites was the time when the Euro HQ and the Asians had to work in a group and then present how they could work better together.

The Asians presented among other things

- When we build a realtionship with someone we do not like it when they are moved to different projects and we have to start getting to know people all over again

- The Europeans have to stop talking to us and treating us like children - our English if often better than theirs and we are often better qualified.

- We have to take into consideration the Europeans might have other things on their minds such as

The German might have argued with his wife

The Frenchman might have had a bad meal

The English might have a hangover

The Belgians might be thinking about all of the holidays they get

Well being the only Englishman in the room I felt a little shy :o