Renting 'post Box/mail Collection' Facility In Cm?

bucklt

Can someone tell me where I can rent a 'Post Box/mail collection facility in CM - such that my mail can be delivered there - and I can collect it as-and-when?

(present mail collection/delivery is a little 'erratic' in my condo block).

Many thanks.

Tony :o

A lot of the smaller post office outlets also have them. I have one at Phrasing Post Office (in the middle of the moat). However; I recently also noticed that the small post branch at Meechok Plaza (Rimping on Mae Joe Road) also has boxes... at a much cheaper rate.

Many thanks to you both - will try the Post Offices.

A lot of the smaller post office outlets also have them. I have one at Phrasing Post Office (in the middle of the moat). However; I recently also noticed that the small post branch at Meechok Plaza (Rimping on Mae Joe Road) also has boxes... at a much cheaper rate.

Many thanks to you both - will try the Post Offices.

I used to rent a box at the small P.O. booth in the Carrefoure Supermarket, just along from where you leave your items purchased at different shops, next to where you enter the shop floor itself. This was handy as I could check for mail when I went on the weekly shop.

It didn't occur to me that there would be PO boxes available in CM.

How secure is the mail that would would be stored in them?

Does anyone know the average price per month/annual?

Thanks

Not sure about the security of the boxes themselves but there was a thread running a while back about post going astray so if something does not appear in your box it may never have reached it in the first place.

As for price like most things here that the Thais may use it is minimal.