Golf Memberships For Sale

chuckd

I have a friend that recently passed away. His estate is now trying to sell the memberships he had.

These memberships were:

Laem Chabang

Green Valley, Rayong

Phoenix

If you are interested, PM me your contact details which I will forward to the executor of his estate. They will contact you directly.

I have a friend that recently passed away. His estate is now trying to sell the memberships he had.

These memberships were:

Laem Chabang

Green Valley, Rayong

Phoenix

If you are interested, PM me your contact details which I will forward to the executor of his estate. They will contact you directly.

These memberships were:

Laem Chabang

Green Valley, Rayong

Phoenix

Hi

I am interested in the golf memberships you have.

You can email me direct at [email protected]

Regards

These memberships were:

Laem Chabang

Green Valley, Rayong

Phoenix

Hi

I am interested in the golf memberships you have.

You can email me direct at [email protected]

Regards

I will forward your e-mail address to the executor. along with a question as to which memberships still remain.

The executor is in LOS, I am not.

Here is an update on the memberships for sale. I called the executor from Saudi to get the information.

The Phoenix membership has been sold. I do not know the selling price and did not ask.

The Green Valley membership is still available and is in the 135,000 Baht range.

The Laem Chabang membership is still available in the 600,000 baht range.

Thanks to all that inquired. If there is any interest in the remaining two memberships, shoot me a PM with your e-mail or telephone number and I will send it to the executor.