Long Hair Or Short Hair On Thai Women

IamMaiC

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Long hair every time, for women at least in Thailand. One of the good things that Taskin has done is to get rid of the hair cut rules for girls attending school. I was nearly in tears when my niece had to get her hair cut to attend school a few years ago. There’s a plus point for him. I think middle aged Thai women with short hair look like their counterparts in the west and ages them, but that’s just a matter of status.

(wolf5370 @ Wed 2004-08-25, 19:03:27)
Come on guys, how admit it, how many of you shave below the waist?

Shave!!! you must be kidding , what with blades & sharp instruments and end up looking like Norman Gunston .. Use Veet

Mmmm, electric beard trimmer (short is the key, not 8 y/o bald!). Cut throat razor would be brave indeed :o

Ran out of safety razors once and had a wedding to go to (I'm one of those poor buggers that gets a full bloody beard 3 days after a close shave). Could only get those disposable Thai cut throats (look like a tootbrush, but with a razor blade sticking out where the bristles should be). Looked like that guy from Airplane the movie afterwoods - like a scene from chainsaw masacre! More of a face peel than a shave :D:D:D