Any Good Stationary Supply Shops In Cr ?

Grover

Hi, im specifically after pre-punched & reinforced sheets of paper, the ones to put in folders. They normally come in packs of 100. I couldnt see any in tesco or big c, or in some medium size stationary type shops. I think a big shop would have it, just cant find it.

Hi Grover ,

On Singhaclai in the direction of the King Mengrai Statue(about 200 meters before the statue when you come from the police station) , there's a big 2 store stationairy shop on your right, called Munich. It has pretty much everything.

Good luck with finding the sheets.

Lilly

Try Chiang Rai Kreuang key yen (beside Thai Farmer's Bank or Kasikorn Bank along Thanalai road. or Thepawan near the new clock tower.

Hi, im specifically after pre-punched & reinforced sheets of paper, the ones to put in folders. They normally come in packs of 100. I couldnt see any in tesco or big c, or in some medium size stationary type shops. I think a big shop would have it, just cant find it.

thanks, I tried the one lilly recommended and it more or less had everything I wanted. When I get the chance ill have a look in the others.

Edited by Crow Boy
remove reference to earlier post