Sex Starved Women Fuel Gigolo Boom In Bangkok

george

these sort of women used to go to JAMAICA for the "big members" , whether they will tolerate the small thai members remains to be seen

The Jamaicans may be too big and the Thais too small....but the right fit at home just doesn't know how to get it done!! :D:o

It seems to me, that the difference between men and women when it comes to this sort of thing is that it is a heck of a lot easier for a woman to get laid that it is for a man. The worlds oldest profession notwithstanding, of course. So I reckon that the market for said service will always be bigger for men than for women. Of course, I know plenty of women who appreciate skill and determination....

"You can talk about how its not the size of the vessel that matter, its the motion on the ocean, but it sure takes a long time to get to England in a rowboat" Jeff Foxworthy

A guy from Texas and a guy from Jamaica were taking a piss next to each other when the Texan said "Your wife's name is Wendy, too huh?" "What are you taking about, mon?" "Oh, I'm sorry- I just couldn't help but notice the 'W' and 'y' tattoo'ed on your member. I had my wife's name, Wendy, tatoo'ed on mine, but when he's not at attention you can only see the 'W' and the 'y'" The Jamaican laughes and says "Oh- no. Mine says "Welcome to Jamaica, have a nice day"

sad sad fact isn t it? prostitution is not a good thing guys. It happens but there s nothing to be proud of. I consider my self lucky to have a decent farang boyfriend who doesn t get a hard on on the sound of high hills clicking on the pavement,but I know many women who use the sexual servises of go go boys and you know what? None of them is happy. I believe that men are much more capable of handling this energy. They can sleep around and have fun with a prostitute without afterthoughts and nasty side effects. With women...well that s another story. They all think deep inside them that they can kiss the brainless stud/frog with the artificially enlarged penis and their wallets in his head and turn him into a prince who will give them all the affection and love thay can t get from 99,9% of the foreigners living in Thailand. In an effort to heal the wounds that farang men keep scratching thay become victims of their own needs. We see wommen like that that on the street. They show off their latest loverboy that they picked up at the bar and they look good to have someone to hold their hand on the street,to hug at night,to make them feel beautiful,sexy and desirable. But low self esteem,insecurity and depression is written all over their face. They know deep inside them that their remedy to loneliness only takes them further and further away from what they really need,only makes the whole in their heart bigger.

there is no solution,no answer there. In such a material sexistic society where phisical beauty,or at least their idea of phisical beauty is the ultimate virtue and strong personality in women is considered some kind of a handicap men thais and farang alike will always be the predators and women thais and foreigners alike will always be the victims. What do farang men think about us? our vaginas are big, the thin lines around our eyes are getiing deeper especially whenever we try to look happy and confident,out tits are hanging, we are hysterical,demanding bitches...there is no solution to that.....

sad,sad world isn t it?

and.....some of us ladies don't have sex with prostitutes.

But be sure to know that whether we do or we don't it really doesn't matter.

Can anyone help me out with a ticket to Jamaica? - like the sound of that.

But then a well endowed man down below is not always well endowed above.

Good sex is great, and great sex is good, but lets face it where's the fun if you can't communicate enough to wake up in the morning and tell each other how shitful you both look after a hard night ??

Hey jigsaw, you're going to make me cry...

Seriously, is it that bad? or do you just enjoy a bit of self-pity?

Look at it this way: We are all (men and women) prostitutes in some way. I don't like too much what I'm doing, but I do it just the same for the money.

Does that make you feel better?

Love (not sex)

Airone

where can i apply for the job

Sorry, as ususal, only Thais get the 'good' jobs, unless you're an oil worker or corporate toadie. Unless you've married a thai women and then if you'd work in this field and she found you out, you'll be no doubt looking for your means of making a living among the duck's food.

Be happy with your 25,000 baht English teaching job. It's more than twice what the Thai teachers make, ya know - yet 41% of what a foreigner must show as outside income.

Hey jigsaw, you're going to make me cry...

Seriously, is it that bad? or do you just enjoy a bit of self-pity?

Look at it this way: We are all (men and women) prostitutes in some way. I don't like too much what I'm doing, but I do it just the same for the money.

Does that make you feel better?

Love (not sex)

Airone

You got a point there aironie. But just check out the title of the article"Sex starved women". Not women that enjoy having sex, just despirate, starved women...

what woman would pay for a gigolo if she really had a choise for something better...

Answer: none,or maybe a few very kinky ones but those women wouldn t fill statistics, you know. Sex drive can be a dangerous power and it does turn against you if sexual starvation is the motive...

That s all.

Guest Nick Roach

Hi All :o

Jigsaw (above) made some very good points.

Perhaps along similar lines I would like to suggest the following..

Although us guys would like to assume the women are paying for sex for the same reason as 'we' do, and this may indeed be the case, there may be another reason.

Guys pay for sex because they want sex. Many Women I suggest could walk into a bar, announce they want to have sex with someone, and work their way through the forming queue. They may not be the sort of guys you want, but that's exactly my point.

I am suggesting the woman is not paying for someone to <deleted> her, as she can get this anywhere... perhaps from her husband or boyfriend. No, she wants someone to make her feel special, if only for a few minutes and even if only because she has paid him. At least he is not just using her body to enjoy himself in.

So what's the answer?...

I suggest one answer may be for men to learn to love and not be selfish. Perhaps then (some) women may not have to pay for the attention they crave.

Just a thought.

:D

The more things change, the more they stay the same.

This story reminded me of Pattaya 1967, where foreign women picked up Thai Guys to have a fling. It was common for foreign women to hire a slow boat and its young captain for $5 to go out to the islands for the day.....!

Michael Weldon

I had my doubts as this is usually tabloid fare for the quiet (European) summer months and they had found exactly one 19 and one 50-year old.

But then I found the original article by the mirror:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/allnews/page....ll&siteid=50143

It's a serious newspaper, isn't it?

Fear of HIV seems to have completely subsided as women are much more easily infected than men. So, why not?

Sex starved women?  Where can I meet them?

Radical feminists might come to you, but only if you are a very nice little boy.

Women rights must be protected. It is the woman, who will choose you...

And will do with you, what SHE likes....

And if something goes wrong, that this is all your fault....

Always these Thai rice-farmer-boys.....they don't know how to please....

Sit down and make your pi pi piss!

Standing up and demanding sex starved women? What dominant male behaviour is that in Asia?