My Spanish Girlfriend Wants To Learn English - Where?

TaiKai

Hi everyone,

my Spanish girl-friend would like to improve her very basic English-skills. We have started looking around at the many schools which offer classes, but they are obviously mostly designed for Thais and their specific needs and budgets. I went trough most of the links which have been posted before in this forum, I believe.

My girlfriend speaks a very basic English with quite a limitted grammar.

The ideal solution would be a school where they teach at least 4 hrs a day in the morning. The cost of the course is of less importance. Also private classes from a professional teacher, preferably with a University-degree, are an option.

Any ideas, hints and links are welcome!

Thank you!

Hi everyone,

my Spanish girl-friend would like to improve her very basic English-skills. We have started looking around at the many schools which offer classes, but they are obviously mostly designed for Thais and their specific needs and budgets. I went trough most of the links which have been posted before in this forum, I believe.

The ideal solution would be a school where they teach at least 4 hrs a day in the morning. The cost of the course is of less importance. Also private classes from a professional teacher, preferably with a University-degree, are an option.

Thank you!

Hi everyone,

Thank you!

Hello,

I maybe able to help, or at least point you in the right direction. If you are interested you can send a PM.

Blubythebay

While I'm not a fan of AUA's Thai courses, I hear from a couple of people who have been on them that their English courses are of a high standard and taught with modern methods. There are lots of people who will teach privately but make sure that you choose someone with a proper teaching qualification rather than simply a degree in something possibly less relevant. I can put you in touch with several if you PM me.