Where Do I Buy A Whiteboard?

monkeyofdoom

Hi, I need a nice big (1.5m x 2m) whiteboard, you know, the kind you can write on with special markers and erase easily, to hang on the wall at my office, and I have no idea where I would buy one of those! Any tips?

There's a large 3 story stationary/art supply shop next door to the UN Irish Pub on Rajawithi. It's a large brick faced building and its sign looks like a colorful artists pallette. I've seen the whiteboards there in various sizes, but maybe not quite as large as what you're looking for.

Hi, I need a nice big (1.5m x 2m) whiteboard, you know, the kind you can write on with special markers and erase easily, to hang on the wall at my office, and I have no idea where I would buy one of those! Any tips?

There's a large 3 story stationary/art supply shop next door to the UN Irish Pub on Rajawithi. It's a large brick faced building and its sign looks like a colorful artists pallette. I've seen the whiteboards there in various sizes, but maybe not quite as large as what you're looking for.

Thanks, I'll try that out. I've seen some smaller ones at Tesco as well, but not in the size I need for my work...

otherwise office depot / world (whatever it's called ? ( ground floor of Pantip Plaza)) used to have them. Not been in there for over a year, I'm assuming office depot is still there.. As you walk in through the main entrance head to the right.

otherwise office depot / world (whatever it's called ? ( ground floor of Pantip Plaza)) used to have them. Not been in there for over a year, I'm assuming office depot is still there.. As you walk in through the main entrance head to the right.

yes still there next to Fuji restaurant

I bought a very large sized one at Central Dept. Store in the stationary dept. I was surprised that it was so cheap!

The Fly Fisherman

I bought a very large sized one at Central Dept. Store in the stationary dept. I was surprised that it was so cheap!

The Fly Fisherman

Central Kad Suan Kaew or Central Airport Plaza? How large was it and how much did you pay? Thanks :o

4th floor Robinson, Airport plaza in the stationery/book store section, although the biggest is only around a metre by 600-ish at about 500 baht...

I checked it out. The largest they had was 90x60cm at 700 baht, which is not going to cut it sizewise :o There must be somewhere they sell larger whiteboards to offices and such... Thanks for the tip, though :D

• 2 weeks later...
4th floor Robinson, Airport plaza in the stationery/book store section, although the biggest is only around a metre by 600-ish at about 500 baht...

I checked it out. The largest they had was 90x60cm at 700 baht, which is not going to cut it sizewise :o There must be somewhere they sell larger whiteboards to offices and such... Thanks for the tip, though :D

There is a shop called Chiangmai Samudlanna on 209/6 Changpuek Rd. that sells large whiteboards and blackboards. They sold me a 80x120 cm whiteboard for 450 B, delivered to my office next day. You can also get a magnetized version for about twice the price.