New Thai Movie - Love Something

bankei

On the way over to Thailand I watched a Thai movie on the plane. The Title in English was something like "Lover Letters". It is a love story about a Bangkok woman go meets a man up in Chiangmai area and they eventually marry. They have the perfect marriage until he is diagnosed with some sickness and then he dies. But before he dies he writes several love letters to his wife and has someone post them to her after he is gone. Very nice movie.

I have done a search but cannot find it.

Can anyone assist?

On the way over to Thailand I watched a Thai movie on the plane. The Title in English was something like "Lover Letters". It is a love story about a Bangkok woman go meets a man up in Chiangmai area and they eventually marry. They have the perfect marriage until he is diagnosed with some sickness and then he dies. But before he dies he writes several love letters to his wife and has someone post them to her after he is gone. Very nice movie.

I have done a search but cannot find it.

Can anyone assist?

I think you are referring to "The Letter". It is a pretty popular movie. You should be able to find it in any good dvd/cd store.

Yes, it is "The Letter".

It's an adaption of a Korean movie and is beautifully made.

When they released it in Bangkok a couple of years back, they handed you packs of tissues as you entered the auditorium.

The movie shamelessly gets everyone's waterworks going in overdrive.

If you feel like a good weepie, then this one's for you. :o