Post Office Box

silentnine

HI all.

Relocatin to LOS and having UK post re directed..

my house tho is a new build and i'm told the postman and new builds don't mix very well in LOS..

so my best option it seems is to rent a PO.Box .

i've read a few horror strories about poelpe have there box re rented out while its still theres and losing post ..

can anyone recomend a reliable PObox company if there is such a thing around patts ?

HI all.

Relocatin to LOS and having UK post re directed..

my house tho is a new build and i'm told the postman and new builds don't mix very well in LOS..

so my best option it seems is to rent a PO.Box .

i've read a few horror strories about poelpe have there box re rented out while its still theres and losing post ..

can anyone recomend a reliable PObox company if there is such a thing around patts ?

Depends where you are - was down at Jomtien Condo Complex on business the other day and saw a company in the ground floor shopping area offering mail-boxes - the first place is Finnegans (or Flanagans, or some such) then East Coast Realty, then the entrance, then the mail box place.

But no good if you're Naklua or darkside areas.

Depends where you are - was down at Jomtien Condo Complex on business the other day and saw a company in the ground floor shopping area offering mail-boxes - the first place is Finnegans (or Flanagans, or some such) then East Coast Realty, then the entrance, then the mail box place.

But no good if you're Naklua or darkside areas.

I have had a mailbox at that place in the Jomtien Complex building for a few years now, and am happy with it. Friendly staff. When your contract expires, they put a little sticker on the mailbox and don't just boot you out. I live in Jomtien, however. If I lived in Pattaya City or Naklua, I'd look elsewhere.