Alcazar Show

totlanh

I am going to bring my family to see the Alcazar show in January.Has anyone been to it and if so would they recommend it?Do you need to book or is it safe just to turn up the day you want to see the show?I also believe there is a restaraunt there,any good?And lastly can anyone recommend a good Indian Restauarant and a good Thai restaraunt in Pattaya.Cheers!

Edited by totlanh

Having taken a number of guests to both Tiffany's and Alcazar shows over the past 2- 3 years, IMHO (and also that of my Thai wife), Tiffany's is definitely the better show. Longer, more beautiful lady boys, and all in all a better and more professional production.

But others may have different views - and opinions :o

BTW, dual pricing is in operation, but you can get the Thai price (for you) upon production of a Thai driving licence.

Or have your Thai wife/friend buy the tickets a few hours before the show (to get the Thai price).

You have to produce a Thai ID or a Thai driving licience for each ticket purchased. Once purchased, anyone can use the ticket.

Or have your Thai wife/friend buy the tickets a few hours before the show (to get the Thai price).

You have to produce a Thai ID or a Thai driving licience for each ticket purchased. Once purchased, anyone can use the ticket.

Small problem with the Thai wife thing,my wife is from Vietnam :o

Small problem with the Thai wife thing,my wife is from Vietnam :o

As I said - the person using the ticket doesn't have to be the one who buys it.

There's a few handy bars nearby, with some available ladies :D

Went to Alcazar last January, all 5 in our party enjoyed it very much. We bought tickets a few hours before the show. Our seats were near the center of the 6th row in what they call the VIP seats; well worth paying the little extra. Suggest you take note of the suggestions here about buying tickets.

If you want to see some photos I took of some of the performers during their performances, scroll down page 4 of the topic "Images of Pattaya", and see my album here "People Generally".

If you're so inclined you can have your photo taken with a performer outside after the show. Use your own camera and give a tip; I gave 200 baht I think, I can't really remember. Have a look what others are giving and give a bit more. Be generous, these people have a very short career. In case anyone's wondering, no I'm not connected to the show or a performer.

:o

Worth a look I suupose - went for the first time in March. Basically a bad version of an off broadway type musical. All three of us kept nodding off - very hot in the audience. :D

They didnt get you up on the stage then brit? Believe me you would soon wake up :o

In the upper section, too bloody far out of reach. :D

Definately worth a visit, both shows are pretty good, I visit both when I go to the LOS

They last just over the hour, cant remember which but they had some daft camera rule, but as you can see I never had a problem using mine

Have your picture taken with the 50/50 guy, (they song will stick in your head for days)

Both shows have really stunning 'people' there, hard to think they are geezers :D

My missus hates em, they got better skin, t*ts, clothes, figures, everything she wants :D BUT she never misses a chance to go along to see them

I think I usually pay the farang price, but hey ho, I'm on holiday :o

My favourite show was The Simon Show, but they moved to Phuket, never had any problems taking pictures or using the video camera

BUT I think thy are a bit more bitchy than real women :D

post-22665-1195495176_thumb.jpg

post-22665-1195495212_thumb.jpg

post-22665-1195495437_thumb.jpg

post-22665-1195495723_thumb.jpg