10 Months Tourist Visa

How about this one then?

Just arrived on a visa exemption stamp with a new passport. Going back home next September for a wedding. Gonna do 3 months of the visa exemption then 6 months of tourist visas, then a final visa exemption stamp to see me up to the wedding date. Should see me through???.....but

....when i come back after the wedding they'll be looking for my stamps again..mmmm a lot of thai stamps, how will they know i've just been home to Europe if i don't get a visa for home country? Better to get a new passport when i go back as well???

What are your thoughts people??

:o:D

How about this one then?

Just arrived on a visa exemption stamp with a new passport. Going back home next September for a wedding. Gonna do 3 months of the visa exemption then 6 months of tourist visas, then a final visa exemption stamp to see me up to the wedding date. Should see me through???.....but

....when i come back after the wedding they'll be looking for my stamps again..mmmm a lot of thai stamps, how will they know i've just been home to Europe if i don't get a visa for home country? Better to get a new passport when i go back as well???

What are your thoughts people??

:o:D

I would apply for a Thai visa while back home in Europe.

You may need to be flexible. You may only get two tourist visas, before you are given the stamp saying you may not get another visa. Also if you extend them in Thailand you may need an outbound ticket within 30 days to extend for 30 days. You may only be given 7 days extension.

I would apply for a Thai visa while back home in Europe.

What visa could i get at home, just a 2 month tourist visa? Or more?

You should be able to get a Double entry tourist visa which gives you 60+30+60+30 days, (you must extend each part of the visa at an immigration bereu to get the extra 30*2 days).