Irish, English, + Scottish Joke

An Irishman, and Englishman and a Scot walk into a bar and order a pint of Guiness. They are all about to drink up when a fly lands in each of their beers.

The Englishman looks at the fly squirming in the head of his beer, pushes it away and orders a replacement.

The Scot looks at the fly, fishes it out and starts drinking.

The Irishman grabs the fly by the wings and starts shouting "Spit it out! Spit it out ya bastard!"

That reminds me of another..........

3 Steeplejacks, 1 Eng- 1 Iri- 1 Scot sitting atop a steeple eating their lunches, the Scot say's " Salmon and Cucumber sandwiches again, if I get this once more I swear I'll chuck myself off this tower" the English guy on opening his sandwiches remarks "###### me roast beef again - Scottie if I get this again I'll join ya" the slower Irish guy by now has managed to navigate his way through the wrapping and say's " I'll be fucxxxed, fokking cheese again, be jesus I'll be off this chimney with ya lads if I gets this shitzzz agen" The following day the procedure repeats itself and all three true to their word toss themselves off the steeple.

At the funeral wake the three wives are discussing the merits of why their respective husbands would do such a drastic thing. The Scottish widow explains that her hubby always loved salmon and never complained before. The English widow say's "We always have beef on Sunday and leftovers always kept for his sarnies Mon & Tue, that was his strictest rule" the Irish widow now balling uncontrollably say's " I just don't understand it, he's always made he's own sandwiches" :o

Teach