Thai Language Schools Outside Bkk/pattaya/phuket...

mittheimp

Hello,

Im vaguely thinking of returning to Thailand early next year but i want to improve my Thai ability. Therefore im thinking of spending the first three months on an intensive language course. However I dont fancy Bangkok - most information i found in the archives concerns Bangkok or Pattaya. I'm completely flexible where i go for the three months - would prefer some where like Chaing Mai or one of the Issan citys. Can anyone recommend anywhere that is decent value?

regards..

• 2 months later...

I am now searching for thai language school in Chaiyaphum. Is there one? Or private teacher/tutor?

Walen School in Bangkok offers a one year student visa for students. I hope to find same in Chaiyaphum.

Please reply to [E-mail address edited out as per forum rules. Leaving your e-mail address in public view on a website will attract spam bots that collect and sell your info to advertisers. To contact this poster, please use the PM system of the board: Click on the user name to the left of this post, and choose Send Message. /Meadish] Thank you.

William

• 4 weeks later...
Hello,

Im vaguely thinking of returning to Thailand early next year but i want to improve my Thai ability. Therefore im thinking of spending the first three months on an intensive language course. However I dont fancy Bangkok - most information i found in the archives concerns Bangkok or Pattaya. I'm completely flexible where i go for the three months - would prefer some where like Chaing Mai or one of the Issan citys. Can anyone recommend anywhere that is decent value?

regards..

I would recommend you to go to Koh Samui and go to Chaweng Beach. There is a Thai language school where I learned.

The name is Mind Your Language.

staff.jpg

The Teacher, Jom, (in front middle, dark t-shirt) with the is really a good one with about 10 years of experience.

Best Regards

Addi :o