Politics, Voting, Conspiricies

TommyGun

I'm just interested in people veiws about this.

Do you believe your vote does actually counts and makes a difference. There are so many stories about the Bush presidency past and present regarding the voting, and in Particular now with Ron Paul as he is completely against US's present goal. Aparently the US are even threatening martial law, and are giving the American people an ultimatum. (Vote Ron Paul, and your endorsing terrorism). I'm a UK citizen and from what i see, Ron Paul actually wants to make a difference.

There are lots of conspiricies around. What do you believe.

I've had my doubts right from the beginning of the first Iraq situation and even events before this, but there is so much truth and lies, flying around, there is no wonder people are so confused.

I found this site www.officialsfp.com which was quite interesting, but i doubt what they are trying to do will work.

(Hope this kind of subject doesn't overstep TV's line)

I'm just interested in people veiws about this.

Do you believe your vote does actually counts and makes a difference. There are so many stories about the Bush presidency past and present regarding the voting, and in Particular now with Ron Paul as he is completely against US's present goal. Aparently the US are even threatening martial law, and are giving the American people an ultimatum. (Vote Ron Paul, and your endorsing terrorism). I'm a UK citizen and from what i see, Ron Paul actually wants to make a difference.

There are lots of conspiricies around. What do you believe.

I've had my doubts right from the beginning of the first Iraq situation and even events before this, but there is so much truth and lies, flying around, there is no wonder people are so confused.

I found this site www.officialsfp.com which was quite interesting, but i doubt what they are trying to do will work.

(Hope this kind of subject doesn't overstep TV's line)

in America i guess about 80 million people vote each presidential election - one vote out of 80 million will not make much difference - and nor should it!