Non Imm "o" - Marriage

I will go to marry next month in Thailand about my girlfriend, so i want to know how i can stay longer in Thailand,

first to ext. marrige visa for 90 days and later for non "O' imig. visa for 1 year.

I can show 40K income on my wife, and 400K in bank account.

Is it need to show that this is 400K is transfered from another country, or just to show balans with 400K in Thai bank

on my name? And how long have to wait for all procedures bcz i'll go in Thai with tourist visa for 30 days which

can ext. for another 30 days. I'll be glad if some help me with some information, bcz i didn't find all in the forum.

I will go to marry next month in Thailand about my girlfriend, so i want to know how i can stay longer in Thailand,

first to ext. marrige visa for 90 days and later for non "O' imig. visa for 1 year.

I can show 40K income on my wife, and 400K in bank account.

Is it need to show that this is 400K is transfered from another country, or just to show balans with 400K in Thai bank

on my name? And how long have to wait for all procedures bcz i'll go in Thai with tourist visa for 30 days which

can ext. for another 30 days. I'll be glad if some help me with some information, bcz i didn't find all in the forum.

You do not need to be married or to show funds for a Non Immigrant O visa. (I understand the income proof is required for retired status only?)

Get a non-immigrant O visa multiple Entry (gives you 1 year here) before you arrive in Thailand and that will give you plenty of time to marry and sort out you new status for future visa requirements.

iceman, come to Thailand on your Tourist Visa and marry your GF as planned.

Forget the 400K in a bank, which does not help you towards the Non-O-Visa. Once in the country you can change/extend your current visa to the

Non-O-Visa after marriage upon 40K per month either by your, your wife's or joint income. You will have ample time to do so. Good luck!

You don't need funds to apply for a visa, try to get a multi entry Non Imm O visa which will allow you to enter Thailand as many times as you want for a 1 year period but each entry must not exceed 90 days. Once in Thailand and married you can apply to extend that visa for 1 year thus avoiding the need to leave at 90 day intervals. To apply for that extension based on being married to a Thai you need to show a family income of B40,000 a month, money in the bank is not an option or considered.

If, because your local embassy is not friendly, you cannot get a Non Imm visa you should get a tourist visa which will give you an initial 60 days extendable in country by 30 days which should give you time to sort yourself out with the 1 year extension.