Nasdaq Traders Wanted

Established prop trading firm with 8 offices currently in the US and Canada is looking to expand worldwide and are looking for traders who want to take their trading to the next level.

WHAT WE OFFER

Opportunity to generate a significant income supported by the firm's capital

Rock solid trading platform/charting software

15-1 leverage

60% of all net profits

Low commissions/fees

Monthly payout in USD

ECN Rebates

Online messenger to exchange ideas/strategies

WHAT WE ASK

Insatiable appetite for the markets

Ability for traders to share in the risk ($3000-$5000 USD)

High speed connection required

If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity please contact;

[email protected]

Not even close to a boiler room. But understand your fear.

Prop trading...has been going on in N. America for years, perhaps not widespread in Thailand.

Most of our traders trade from home...independent of what other traders are doing...many different strategies traded by many diferent people...some rebate trade, some scalp, some position trade. All depends on the traders personal preference.

Not even close to a boiler room. But understand your fear.

Prop trading...has been going on in N. America for years, perhaps not widespread in Thailand.

Most of our traders trade from home...independent of what other traders are doing...many different strategies traded by many diferent people...some rebate trade, some scalp, some position trade. All depends on the traders personal preference.

Established prop trading firm with 8 offices currently in the US and Canada

But using a throw away web based email address? :o

Nothing wrong with Ameritrade etc.

The service that we are offering allows underfunded traders to trade for a living.

Most brokers require you to deposit a min. of 25k US. If you have this capital you are 'usually' better off going that route.

With us the deposit is smaller but the buying power still lets you trade enough size to earn a living. Starting BP is 45-75k and as you progress and are consistant, your buying power will be increased allowing you to grow as a trader.

Not Nigerians...US.

http://www.barkleytrading.com/

Although I hear the same things regarding dealing with them, anyone know why, or have any experiences?

We just thought that if there are underfunded traders in the US and Canada, their might also be traders in Thailand, China, India, Germany, etc. who could take advantage of such a deal.

We had reports in the papers in the UK of this stuff happening in the US. If I recall correctly the vast majority of the traders lose their shirts and the only winners are the companies who provide the trading system and collect their commission.

I would agree 100% that most daytraders are not profitable. Whether they are with us, another prop firm or have thier own account with Ameritrade etc. the majority lose no question.

What we are looking for is someone to come in with a strategy that they feel comfortable and confident in implementing or have traded on a smaller scale. We don't want gamblers. Gamblers don't last. If a trader blows out his account in a months time, how much is really made in commish. Not enough to sustain a viable business thats for sure.

Again we just thought their would be some clever/experienced traders out their that could use the advantage of more buying power. Not to hang themselves quicker, but to advance their trading to another level.

Normally, legitimate investment organizations put the names of their principal officers on their web site. Couldn't find any names on the Barkley site. Wonder if they are trying to capitalize on the name of Barkley Financial Corp? I did a search in the New York city Yellow pages and nothing turned up. In the national yellow pages, www.yp.com they did turn up in New Jersey, but not in Staten Island, not in Wayne Pennsylvania, not in Chicago, not in Florida, - didn't bother with Canada. One would have to wonder also why no telephone numbers are given for any location except New York City.

Also they show their Paramus NJ address as Paramus 385 Rt. 17 South Paramus, NJ 07652, but the address in the yellow pages is 385 N State Rt 17

According to http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=lang...401&btnG=Search the company located at 50 broad Street, Suite 1401 New York NY 10004 is called Great Eastern Securities. http://www.getrader.com/b10/locations.cfm.

Finally found them in New York at (their address is different from the web site address, and they registered in Mid 2003

http://appsext5.dos.state.ny.us/corp_publi...RKLEY%20TRADING

Selected Entity Name: BARKLEY TRADING, LLC

Current Entity Name: BARKLEY TRADING, LLC

Initial DOS Filing Date: JUNE 09, 2003

County: NEW YORK

Jurisdiction: DELAWARE

Entity Type: FOREIGN LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY

Current Entity Status: ACTIVE

DOS Process (Address to which DOS will mail process if accepted on behalf of the entity)

BARKLEY TRADING, LLC

220 EAST 60TH STREET SUITE 14J

NEW YORK, NEW YORK 10022

Registered Agent

NONE

NOTE: New York State does not issue organizational identification numbers.

At any rate, looks very risky.

The reason for the NY number only is quite simple. They are head office and most if not all inquires are handled by them as they have staff to take such calls. All other satelite offices (including the Toronto office where I trade from) are simply trading rooms occupied with traders. No real time to be bothered answering calls while in a trade, thats what head office is for. (not to sound elitist) Most people know enough not to call during market hours, so we don't get/want alot of calls (wives excepted...)

If someone wanted to call head office Monday they would gladly put you in touch with one of the other offices or you could speak with someone at head office to answer any and all questions.

caughtinact;

You are the only one smart enough to do any DD..well done. I hope you and others take the final step and contact head office to have all your questions answered.

A friend and I left another prop firm in Canada to trade with Barkley for the software and higher payout. The friend actually went to NYC to see if they had an actual office...at the time it was in the E-trade building. That visit and a copy of the contract was our DD.

Do you trade yourself?

:o Persistent little Chap aren’t you Day Trader. :D

For you, a thank you for posting this apparent scam on our forum

Under this pretence of helping us all make a small fortune.

Can I assure you that I will not be submitting any funds into your

Kind offer, through directly through you or Barkley Trading New York.

Other people and I can assure you that many people have

Fortunately became aware of these scams and we have the

Foresight to know that if it’s sounds to be to good too be

True then it properly is.

Other than trying to ascertain money by deception and direct

Stealing of other people hard earned retirement money. May I

Suggest that you gain fulfilment in your life by engaging in honest

Employment, as this does make one feel that at least they achieved

Retirement funds in a sincere and genuine manner as I have.

Please read downwards on the first line, THINK YOU WILL GET MY MESSAGE. :D

Hey guys/gals,

NEVER promised a chance to make a fortune...I said most fail at daytrading...that is the truth.

Simply an offer for those who are underfunded traders looking for access to the US markets. Not for newbies by any stretch.

Do your own DD folks.

Best Regards!!!

Most brokers require you to deposit a min. of 25k US.
Nonsense! Only one requires that kind of money that I'm aware of, Brown & co., and they also require traders with some years experience. Most online brokers require less than $1,000 US to open a trading account....

So why the 'lawyering' of the truth, huh?

If you have this capital you are 'usually' better off going that route
So, the truth having been established, one would have to conclude from your words that it would usually be better to use other online brokers, rather than your company....right?

BIG Red Flags here for me. Buyer Beware :o

Ajarn,

As far as I know the pattern daytrading rule requires you to deposit 25K min. if you plan on trading every day many times (30-40 trades per day etc.) Perhaps different in countries outside the US.

Perhaps a smaller amount will be accepted if fewer trades are going to be done.

Important point here is, what buying power would you get for less that 1k US...4-1 margin = 4k buying power. Tough to earn a living with such low BP.

"So, the truth having been established, one would have to conclude from your words that it would usually be better to use other online brokers, rather than your company....right?"

Again the opportunity we and others provide is the chance for an underfunded trader to trade with the help of the companies leverage to increase buying power.

But if one has the capital to fund their own account and have reasonable buying power, lets say 45-100k, then they would be much better off on thier own as they are able to keep 100% of the profits. If you don't have the capital, we are a viable option.