30+30+30+and?

Hi

Please help,can not find clear answer on the forum.I get 30daysVisa on arrival and then i will go to Burma 2times for 30days each time and then my 90 days are finish.

If I understand correct after this I can go to ex Kuala Lumpor or Singapore and get 60days with a 30day extension in Thailand.Is this the rules then its easy.Please someone explain to me if Iam wrong.

There is no 30 day visa on arrival but if you are from a country allowed visa exempt entry that is how it would work. But if you are planning longer you have to figure in six months visa exempt restrictions as you will not have completed that amount of time.

There is no 30 day visa on arrival but if you are from a country allowed visa exempt entry that is how it would work. But if you are planning longer you have to figure in six months visa exempt restrictions as you will not have completed that amount of time.

Ok,I mean when I arrive I get 30 touristvisa and then I will do 2more visatripps to Burma and then KL or Siongapor for 60+30.Is this ok?