To Sleep Or Not To Sleep

Tim207

Tim207 is currently sipping a fine bourbon that was aged for 100 months and then bottled in the year of his birth in 1969 where it patiently waited. He will be leaving in the morning to return to Thailand after 8 months of exhile. The question on his mind is, does he dare leave the remnants of this ambrosia where it will surely be discovered and wasted by a cretin (Tim207's brother) or should he spend his last night in Frigidia drinking from the cup of knowledge which has been awaiting his attention since the year he was brought to this consiousness?

I am sure I have more to say but, well, I think the decision has been made for me by a glass that is screaming at me that it is thirsty and a thirsty glass can not be denied. Sadly, a full glass demands to be made thirsty and a vicious cycle ensues. The real question seems to be, will Tim207 make his flight. Will the flight attendants be annoyed when he demands his 4th airsick bag? Will there be a problem when he insists that he knows how to fly better than the pilot and claims he is more sober than the pilot? All these questions will be answered in just a few short hours. Stay tuned.

Tim207 is currently sipping a fine bourbon that was aged for 100 months and then bottled in the year of his birth in 1969 where it patiently waited. He will be leaving in the morning to return to Thailand after 8 months of exhile. The question on his mind is, does he dare leave the remnants of this ambrosia where it will surely be discovered and wasted by a cretin (Tim207's brother) or should he spend his last night in Frigidia drinking from the cup of knowledge which has been awaiting his attention since the year he was brought to this consiousness?

I am sure I have more to say but, well, I think the decision has been made for me by a glass that is screaming at me that it is thirsty and a thirsty glass can not be denied. Sadly, a full glass demands to be made thirsty and a vicious cycle ensues. The real question seems to be, will Tim207 make his flight. Will the flight attendants be annoyed when he demands his 4th airsick bag? Will there be a problem when he insists that he knows how to fly better than the pilot and claims he is more sober than the pilot? All these questions will be answered in just a few short hours. Stay tuned.

put it in your luggage and give it to the first girl you pull ......

put it in your luggage and give it to the first girl you pull ......

The airsick bag or the bourbon?