New Moo Baan

skycop51

Hello I am a newbe here and Married Thai for over 33 years oh wow :o and now we are old and fed up in the US. Want to slow down and move to the LOS.

I want to rent she wants a small house but we have a nice pension, not rich but modest but want it of course safe and here that is a good place in those communities., Any thoughts where this one is please.

Like to find a Mortgage I do have some cash...ideas again???? thanks

thanks,k

Skycop51 :D

Edited by skycop51

Hello I am a newbe here and Married Thai for over 33 years oh wow :D and now we are old and fed up in the US. Want to slow down and move to the LOS.

I want to rent she wants a small house but we have a nice pension, not rich but modest but want it of course safe and here that is a good place in those communities., Any thoughts where this one is please.

Like to find a Mortgage I do have some cash...ideas again???? thanks

thanks,k

Skycop51 :D

I thought you had problems posting. :o

rent first, buy when you make you mind where exactly you want to live and if you eventually sort out mortgage.

to get a morgage you would need a steady earnings or own a land or house anywhere in thailand.

moo baans do have good (security) as well as bad points (cheaper ones can be crowded and noisy)