How To Delete Music & Photos From Computor

funfun

You should submit more details like where the files located (HDD,FDD.Flash pp.) and so on.

if i were that clever i woulnt have asked the question! joking, i have no idea, just put on by people via mp3's etc or some maybe even downloaded, no idea but trying to delete them seems to be a problem!

You should submit more details like where the files located (HDD,FDD.Flash pp.) and so on.

if i were that clever i woulnt have asked the question! joking, i have no idea, just put on by people via mp3's etc or some maybe even downloaded, no idea but trying to delete them seems to be a problem!

Are you saying these files are on your hard drive and you wish to delete?

Are you saying these files are on your hard drive and you wish to delete?

yes, far too many music clips and same old photos(some even duplicated presumibly by my lack of knowledge) now on website not needed taking space up on computor!