Ear Defenders

edwardandtubs

Where in Pattaya can I buy earmuff type ear defenders - the type that fit over the ear that you might use when drilling or whatever. Plenty of places sell earplugs but for ear defenders I've tried Carrefour, Home Pro, Index and Big C and they don't have them. The closest I got was Big C where the assistant took me from the tools section to the other side of the store and showed me some pink fluffy earmuffs. She meant well.

California Wow should have them :D

Naka.

Thanks, I'll give that place a go, though I'm not sure why a fitness centre would be selling them.

You'll only need to be there for a few minutes to see why.... They SHOULD be GIVING them away WITH EVERY MEMBERSHIP !!

:o

Where in Pattaya can I buy earmuff type ear defenders - the type that fit over the ear that you might use when drilling or whatever. Plenty of places sell earplugs but for ear defenders I've tried Carrefour, Home Pro, Index and Big C and they don't have them. The closest I got was Big C where the assistant took me from the tools section to the other side of the store and showed me some pink fluffy earmuffs. She meant well.

Homepro, Homeworks or Truevalue on Suk, top of Theppasit Rd. I would have a look in any of the little powertool shops, there is a good one at the top of South Pattaya Rd.