Need Nanny Jan 1 - 18, Please Advice

nikster

For a girl, 2, and a boy 4. Needs to speak some english, good payment. They'd fly her in from anywhere in Thailand if need be.

I know there are no nannies reading this forum but maybe somebody knows how to go about finding one? Are there agencies?

I mean it's obvious there must be tons of girls in Samui and elsewhere in Thailand just dying to get a well paying nanny job but where to find them??

please pm the above poster as we do not allow email addresses in the forum. thanks

Nikster, if they have no issue about cost or paying for travel why not contact one of the nanny services in bangkok like bambi?

They'd fly her in from anywhere in Thailand if need be.

Sorry, I am not a native english speaker, what does this mean??

Claude, it means they will pay the cost to fly her to Samui from anywhere in Thailand.So if there is a good nanny in Bangkok, they will pay for her to come here.

I would be interested to know if their is any child care agencies who can service lamai area / just basic babysitting , but maybe for longer periods on occasion over christmas period. I am not just going to let anyone take care of my children and 3 mnth year old nor into my house obviously.

Any assistance appreciated