How Long Do Bank Transfers Take To Thailand

Although I did a search, surprisingly I couldn't find an answer to this.

How long do "normal" interbank (telex), bank transfers from Europe take to reach Thai bank accounts?

I transfered a few thousand quid from Europe to my Thai account last week, but it has not as yet arrived. Before I start chasing the bak (I am currently outside Thailand) I'd be intrested to know the "usual" time for money to arrive in an account. I would have thought 3 working days would be normal?

Thanks

It takes 3 working days for me and i do this every month. Im not sure if the first time i arranged it took longer. Maybe it did, but dont recall. The bank always says allow up to 10 working days to me, but it is always through by 3.

Three or four working days is about normal but some banks (on both ends) are more efficient than others.

A friend gets 24 hour service from one USA bank to BKK Bank but on the other hand it once took the arsehol_e Derbyshire Building Soc. a full month to send money to me in France. I am now an ex-customer of theirs.

Check there may have been a holiday on one end or the other also.

HSBC (UK) to Kasikorn is usually there the next working day. Great service so far........

Excellent service with HSBC..cost £25.00 However if you can project need. Pay a cheque into Thai bank account 350 baht..cheaper but it takes up to 45 days.....yes forty five days. This works very well.

But no good if you need money quick!