Bam Margera

kiakaha

For all you guys who aint to old to know :

Bam Margera (Jackass, Pro Skater, Viva La Bam etc.. ), Tony Hawk(Skate Legend) , Ryan Dunn (Jackass) doing the Gumball Rally , cruising from Phuket to BKK in his Lamborghini.

Couple of cool youtube vids :

http://youtube.com/watch?v=5I1698js_2o

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Y6u0g0VqvRc

I love the first vid , parking up in their purple Lambo and drinking beers with the locals...haha..priceless !

Nice Ferrari F40 and F430 too, if you can spot them.

:o

Nice Ferrari F40 and F430 too, if you can spot them.

Shouldn't be too hard to spot them, look for the one with the squished roof and "GnarKill" painted along the side. :o

Performing a nice overtaking manouvere on the Thai bus..haha.

I love Bam eating crickets and some weird soup and drinking beer at a roadside stall in Bangkok, parked up in his purple Lamborghini.

This guy is a multi-millionaire megastar in USA (he holds the record for the largest mall appearance I think....30,000 fans)..priceless...haha.

The locals probably just think he is some weird farang.

LOL, I love the bit where he gives the taxi guy 1000 baht and he just stares at him, probably in disbelief, then he hands him another 1000.

Now that is a good tip :o

Tony Hawk (the Tiger Woods of Skateboarding) is worth tens and tens of millions of dollars. Lucky cab driver that night.

I've met Hawk before. And Lance Mountain and Steve Caballero too. Over a decade ago when they were on the Bones Brigade Tour.

If you like Jackass and that sort of thing watch Dirty Sanchez when they visit Thailand. Ladyboys and Liposuction.

Seen the Sanchez stuff.

Bam wasn't doing Jackass while in Thailand, just doing the car rally (although I hear that him and Hawk were skating around the Oriental hotel doing kickflips and slides..haha)