What Does These Sign Says?

phrakid

i went thailand for holiday n took some fotos n i wonder what does these signs say? thanks

- the red n blue sign on the tree

That literally reads 'Add money online' but I think refers to online top up of mobile phones. Below that it says they do print work. I am not sure about the Red sign. Looks like a name PC and then Tai Tod, but as I cannot see the top of the first vowel I am not certain. Perhaps someone cleverer than myself can sort that one for you.

PICT1116.jpg

the sign on top of the foodstall

That says Kwitayo (noodle soup) with fish balls, Red Pork (moo dang), Tom Ka, which is a sour soup, most often with chicken and very delicious. Below that it says Yen Ta Fo, another dish, Regular 20, Special 25. Below that it says big noodles, small noodles, Bah Mee, Mee Kao (white), and Woon Sen, the last three being different noodle dishes.

w315.jpg

Edited by qualtrough

I am not sure about the Red sign. Looks like a name PC and then Tai Tod

I think it's "gai tort" - fried chicken: ไก่ทอด. These modern fonts are really tricky!

Maybe it's a rip-off of "CP fried chicken", as I've never heard of 'politically correct fried chicken'. :o

Edit: typo.

Edited by JetsetBkk

I am not sure about the Red sign. Looks like a name PC and then Tai Tod

I think it's "gai tort" - fried chicken: ไก่ทอด. These modern fonts are really tricky!

Maybe it's a rip-off of "CP fried chicken", as I've never heard of 'politically correct fried chicken'.

Edit: typo.

Here's one of my favorite signs, and it's in an appropriate spot, right at the A. Nong Sua hospital on the Klong 10 road up to Nong Khae.

Mac

post-32650-1196379540_thumb.jpg