Barber That Know How To Shave In Cm

cm-happy

I've been going to my local barber for hair cuts for many years and some times like to treat myself to a straight razor shave. The guy does a good job and always come out with a smooth as a babies butt face. However what he does is almost a dry shave and it HURTS!! A little bit of soapy water on face applied with a piece of cotton., His saving grace is using an extremely sharp razor, but it still HURTS!

Any any one know any barbers in town that know how to give a good comfortable shave?? or should I just bring my own can of foamy with me when I go to my regular guy.

I've been going to my local barber for hair cuts for many years and some times like to treat myself to a straight razor shave. The guy does a good job and always come out with a smooth as a babies butt face. However what he does is almost a dry shave and it HURTS!! A little bit of soapy water on face applied with a piece of cotton., His saving grace is using an extremely sharp razor, but it still HURTS!

Any any one know any barbers in town that know how to give a good comfortable shave?? or should I just bring my own can of foamy with me when I go to my regular guy.

Moonmuang Soi 2, clustered with some massage parlors and bars, of course. If you are coming from the Moonmuang Road side, it is on the right. There is a water vending machine right in front of the place.

Been going there for years. He gives a very close and competent straight razor shave, and he actually uses cream. Never had a problem. He is not quite on a par with the very talented barbers in Japan, but pretty close when it comes to the shaving.

I believe hair cut is 60 baht, and 40 baht for the shave.

Ton Payom Market - the little shop on the corner facing the klong with the motorcycle taxis outside

Been using him for 8 years +

Does a good scalp, neck & shoulder massage too

60 Baht all-in - haircut, shave, and massage

I get a good haircut and shave for 40 bhat but Majeo man swore me to secrecy, if you ask him nicely he may tell. :o