Can Anyone Identify These Three Please?

wineman

the 2 left side called (พระ) ฤาษี or พ่อแก่ (Pra) Reu See // Por Gae.

The right is (พระ) ฤาษีประไลยโกฐ (Pra) Reu See Pra Lai Gote , a teacher of singing and dancing.

Google

the 2 left side called (พระ) ฤาษี or พ่อแก่ (Pra) Reu See // Por Gae.

The right is (พระ) ฤาษีประไลยโกฐ (Pra) Reu See Pra Lai Gote , a teacher of singing and dancing.

Google

Thanks BambinA for your kind help, but I'm struggling to understand completely.

I understand the one on the right is a teacher of singing and dancing, But is his name Reu See Pra Lai Gote?

As far as the 2 on the left are concerned, am I correct in thinking their names are Reu See and Por Gee respectively? Also, what are they teachers of?

Also, why are they in those forms, and so ugly (to my eyes anyway, and no disrespect intended).

Somehow, I think I've completely misunderstood you.

ฤาษี (Reu See) is a hindu abbot who lives in jungle and wear tiger leather

For the statue you see in the picture is ฤาษี ,the common name is Por Gae (Old Father)

ฤาษี (Reu See) or Por Gae (Old Father) is a symbol of grateful to teacher

Meaning : It means all teachers whether you know them or not .It is also a symbol of dancing art and acting art . Many artists respect Reu See or Por Gae (Old Father).

In Hindu, they believe that Reu si is a part of Siva's form.

PS, I think the 2 statues at the left side are the same, and the right one, his name is Pra Lai Gote

พระฤาษีครูและเครื่องหมายแห่งความกตัญญูรู้คุณอาจารย์

พ่อแก่เป็นคำสามัญใช้ในวงการโขนละคร ความจริงคือพระฤาษีครูและหมายรวมถึงครู อาจารย์ทุกท่านในอดีตจนถึงปัจจุบันทักรู้จักและไม่รู้จักชื่อของท่าน และเป็นเครื่องหมายแห่งความกตัญญูรู้คุณอาจารย์นาฏศิลปะ ในพิธีไหว้โขนละครจึงนิยมปั้นหุ่นรูปพระฤาษีครูเป็นประธานในพิธี

พระฤาษีเป็นนักบวชประเภทหนึ่งในศาสนาฮินดู อาศัยอยู่ในป่ามีชีวิตเรียบง่าย มุ่งทำจิตรภาวนาและสมาธิให้ใจสงบและเกิดประโยชน์ แต่มีภรรยาได้ ในศาสนาฮินดูถือว่าพระศิวะมีรูปร่างหนึ่งเป็นพระฤาษีและครูที่ประสิทธิ์ประสาทนาฏศิลปมีร่างหนึ่งเป็นพระฤาษี มูลเหตุแห่งความเขื่อว่าพระศิวะเป็นครูนาฏศิลปะเพราะพระศิวะเป็นสูงสุดมีหน้าที่สร้างความสมดุลในธรรมชาติ บันดาลให้เกิดหรืดไม่เกิดความอุดมสมบูรณ์ ลมหายใจและการเคลื่อนไหวของพระศิวะเป็นลมหายใจแห่งธรรมชาติด้วย ชาวฮินดูจึงให้ความเคารพนับถือรูปพระศิวะนาฏราช(พระศิวะ ราชาแห่งนาฏศิลป) ในวงการโขนละครยังนับถือพระพิราบยักษ์เป็นครูนาฏศิลปด้วยโดยมีตำนานเล่าว่าพระพิราพ เป็นคนที่ท่าร่ายรำนาฏศิลปะขึ้น แล้วสอนมนุษย์ให้เรียนรู้

ฤาษี (Reu See) is a hindu abbot who lives in jungle and wear tiger leather

For the statue you see in the picture is ฤาษี ,the common name is Por Gae (Old Father)

ฤาษี (Reu See) or Por Gae (Old Father) is a symbol of grateful to teacher

Meaning : It means all teachers whether you know them or not .It is also a symbol of dancing art and acting art . Many artists respect Reu See or Por Gae (Old Father).

In Hindu, they believe that Reu si is a part of Siva's form.

PS, I think the 2 statues at the left side are the same, and the right one, his name is Pra Lai Gote

พระฤาษีครูและเครื่องหมายแห่งความกตัญญูรู้คุณอาจารย์

พ่อแก่เป็นคำสามัญใช้ในวงการโขนละคร ความจริงคือพระฤาษีครูและหมายรวมถึงครู อาจารย์ทุกท่านในอดีตจนถึงปัจจุบันทักรู้จักและไม่รู้จักชื่อของท่าน และเป็นเครื่องหมายแห่งความกตัญญูรู้คุณอาจารย์นาฏศิลปะ ในพิธีไหว้โขนละครจึงนิยมปั้นหุ่นรูปพระฤาษีครูเป็นประธานในพิธี

พระฤาษีเป็นนักบวชประเภทหนึ่งในศาสนาฮินดู อาศัยอยู่ในป่ามีชีวิตเรียบง่าย มุ่งทำจิตรภาวนาและสมาธิให้ใจสงบและเกิดประโยชน์ แต่มีภรรยาได้ ในศาสนาฮินดูถือว่าพระศิวะมีรูปร่างหนึ่งเป็นพระฤาษีและครูที่ประสิทธิ์ประสาทนาฏศิลปมีร่างหนึ่งเป็นพระฤาษี มูลเหตุแห่งความเขื่อว่าพระศิวะเป็นครูนาฏศิลปะเพราะพระศิวะเป็นสูงสุดมีหน้าที่สร้างความสมดุลในธรรมชาติ บันดาลให้เกิดหรืดไม่เกิดความอุดมสมบูรณ์ ลมหายใจและการเคลื่อนไหวของพระศิวะเป็นลมหายใจแห่งธรรมชาติด้วย ชาวฮินดูจึงให้ความเคารพนับถือรูปพระศิวะนาฏราช(พระศิวะ ราชาแห่งนาฏศิลป) ในวงการโขนละครยังนับถือพระพิราบยักษ์เป็นครูนาฏศิลปด้วยโดยมีตำนานเล่าว่าพระพิราพ เป็นคนที่ท่าร่ายรำนาฏศิลปะขึ้น แล้วสอนมนุษย์ให้เรียนรู้

Thanks very much BambinA.