Coffee Machines?

whitethai

For those kind of machines, I'd suggest Power Buy (3rd floor of TukCom). I know they have regular drip coffee makers. Never looked for the fancy machines though. If not there, try a Starbucks (if they don't have any, they may know where does).

If you are looking for those "coffee-press" types, Friendship has a small selection starting around 550 baht.

For Bangkok (if thats not too OFF-topic), I would recommend the 4th floor of Emporium-shopping mall. A few percent more expensive than at other places (for example, BIG-C or Tesco, where they are completely clueless, dont speak english, and forget about after-sales-service there), but money worth spent, as most of the staff speak English, reliable delivery, and good service in case something breaks down during warranty-time or needs repair after warranty time.

Many of my friends bought items there and no negative experience so far.....

<br />For Bangkok (if thats not too OFF-topic), I would recommend the 4th floor of Emporium-shopping mall. A few percent more expensive than at other places (for example, BIG-C or Tesco, where they are completely clueless, dont speak english, and forget about after-sales-service there), but money worth spent, as most of the staff speak English, reliable delivery, and good service in case something breaks down during warranty-time or needs repair after warranty time.<br />Many of my friends bought items there and no negative experience so far.....<br />
<br /><br /><br />

Hello

What part of Bangkok is that please?

Also do you know if they sell commercial ones like Starbucks machines for example?

I bought an Electrolux at Carrefour for I think 7,900 baht, one of those fancy espresso/cappaccino steam deals... really nice, all metal... similar machines from other brands were about TWICE that price. You weren't real clear about what you use the coffee for... I'm going to presume, like most people, it is to drink orally. If you are looking to make coffee for hydro-colonic purposes, you can simply boil the coffee that comes in a tea-bag type enclosure (available at Pattaya's Faustino pharmacy, on Pattay (North) Naklua Road).

I would take this opportunity to encourage people NOT to drink coffee with caffeine in it... excessive coffee drinking CAN cause heart irregularities, and heart electric beat pattern issues. If you can try to switch over to the decaffeinated stuff, you WILL live longer, it's that simple.