New Years Eve Party!

Tatler

Since must tourist places in Thailand will be full and stupidly over priced for New Year, why don't we arrange a party at Sean's restuarant?? Please reply if you would be interested in coming, what food?? how much you would pay?? fancy dress?? lap-dancers etc... idea's would be great :o:D

I did have a chat with him a few days about this subject, since some people here will charge 400-500 Baht per Turkey head.

I did suggest to Sean that we (Sean and I) toast the Turkey and eat it there... We also thought about getting one of the Beer stands with a Girl to serve beer (they do look nice) for this we thought of charging just cost...

I am working on this Tatler and I will update soon here... Something will happen, Food will be made by a professional foreign cook (ME) and it will be cheap...

I did have a chat with him a few days about this subject, since some people here will charge 400-500 Baht per Turkey head.

I did suggest to Sean that we (Sean and I) toast the Turkey and eat it there... We also thought about getting one of the Beer stands with a Girl to serve beer (they do look nice) for this we thought of charging just cost...

I am working on this Tatler and I will update soon here... Something will happen, Food will be made by a professional foreign cook (ME) and it will be cheap...

Food will be made by a professional foreign cook (ME) and it will be cheap... :o:D professional cook :D:D a man of many trades??

Count me in if a turkey meal does materialise.

as for lap dances or other such entertainment, well :o

count me out :D

although I did enjoy seeing the boys dance on stage in July and wouldn't mind seeing that again.post-4012-1196907559_thumb.jpg

sorry not a great pix :D

Edited by gisele

Sounds good. I've been dreading the crowds and the ludicrous NY prices. Not to mention the fact that most nice places get booked out months in advance. Phuket was fun last year but I'm not sure if it was 10 000 baht worth of fun. Can we expect a slightly less exorbitant price for an NST New Year's Eve?

Sounds good. I've been dreading the crowds and the ludicrous NY prices. Not to mention the fact that most nice places get booked out months in advance. Phuket was fun last year but I'm not sure if it was 10 000 baht worth of fun. Can we expect a slightly less exorbitant price for an NST New Year's Eve?

True that. My friends and I were in Chaweng, Koh Samui last year for NY and we spent 1200$ each or more. We had to stay in an expensive hotel coz it was the only one we found who had vacant rooms after looking for hours. What a nightmare!

in Chaweng, Koh Samui last year for NY and we spent 1200$ each or more. We had to stay in an expensive hotel coz it was the only one we found who had vacant rooms after looking for hours. What a nightmare!

We had to stay in an expensive hotel in Nakhon last NYE - 700 baht it cost me! I would've been happy at the Thai Hotel for 140 baht, but my wife just wouldn't have it ;-)

• 2 weeks later...
in Chaweng, Koh Samui last year for NY and we spent 1200$ each or more. We had to stay in an expensive hotel coz it was the only one we found who had vacant rooms after looking for hours. What a nightmare!

We had to stay in an expensive hotel in Nakhon last NYE - 700 baht it cost me! I would've been happy at the Thai Hotel for 140 baht, but my wife just wouldn't have it ;-)

Hmmm.. i wouldn't mind being stuck here in Nakhon for NY if i get to be in a nice, cozy hotel with Cbizz and room service... hmmm

• 2 weeks later...

Snowflake, what is the news?? also 400 baht for a turkeys head?? bit a expensive don't you think?? :o:D

Well as I talked to Sean we discussed the price as well, about 150 maybe 200 baht pr person, depending on how many people... Still have not talked to him after his return from Chang Mai with school... I will have a chat with him this weekend and we'll see what to do..

May you all have a grand party at Sean's! Too bad i'm gonna miss it again! I'm here in Samui splurging...after all, I already made a list of my new year's resolutions and the first thing there is.."Not to be a big spender anymore!"

Manigong Bagong Taon! {Happy New Year }