Yes, It's True... I Have A New Poolboy...

Weho

The regular one is kind of hot too, but this one is in the "yummy" category... I feel so dirty watching him clean out the embers at the bottom of my pool... he looks like he's about 21 or 22... and he can really operate the pool vacuum hose.

I could almost submit a picture, but that just wouldn't be right...

So dirty... so tainted...

Does anyone know that song "If loving you is wrong, I don't wanna be right"??

So fitting at the moment...

The regular one is kind of hot too, but this one is in the "yummy" category... I feel so dirty watching him clean out the embers at the bottom of my pool... he looks like he's about 21 or 22... and he can really operate the pool vacuum hose.

I could almost submit a picture, but that just wouldn't be right...

So dirty... so tainted...

Does anyone know that song "If loving you is wrong, I don't wanna be right"??

So fitting at the moment...

I normally love to read your topics but not this. Don't do this WEHO :o

Should this not be on the gay forum? Not all of us want to read this kind of drivel

How do you know I'm not some woman, therefore it's not "gay"?

The issue is about a hot poolboy from Pattaya. I think Pattaya is the key word here. I believe this is the perfect forum for this thread.

And i'm sure some people prefer to read this kind of drivel, rather than your negativity.

Should this not be on the gay forum? Not all of us want to read this kind of drivel

How do you know I'm not some woman, therefore it's not "gay"?

The issue is about a hot poolboy from Pattaya. I think Pattaya is the key word here. I believe this is the perfect forum for this thread.

And i'm sure some people prefer to read this kind of drivel, rather than your negativity.

Of course your gay. just checked your last three postings before this and they are about

1.dogs

2.wine

3. sex change operation

:o