Two Israelis Arrested With 23,000 Ecstasy Pills

sriracha john

What a load of sanctimonious pr**ks! How many of you illiberal morons smoke and get pissed up on Thai wiskey? I doubt if many of you actually know what the effects of ecstasy are. Its just a 'drug' to you, a term that triggers a viscerally rabid reaction. Heroin, cannabis, cocaine, LSD, etc are all very different and deserve individual consideration.

Stop drinking beer! It makes you slow and stupid and docile - its what your government wants you to drink so that you just accept them pounding you up the rrrrrrr's.

Ecstasy is a drug that produces a feeling of friendship and love. I think the late great Bill Hicks sums up how much of a danger unconditional love can be to society:

Hicks, speaking of psilocybin mushrooms:

“I’m glad they’re against the law, cos you know what happened when I took ‘em? I lay in a field of green grass for four hours going ‘My God… I love… everything.’ The heavens parted, God looked down and rained gifts of forgiveness onto my being, healing me on every level – psychically, physically, emotionally. And I realised our true nature is spirit not body, that we are eternal beings and God’s love is unconditional and there is nothing we can ever do to change that. It is only our illusion that we are separate from God or that we are alone. In fact, the reality is that we are one with God and he loves us.Now if that isn’t a hazard to this country. You see my point. How are we gonna keep building nuclear weapons, you know what I mean? What’s gonna happen to the arms industry when we realize we’re all one? Ha ha ha ha ha. It’s gonna fuc_k up the economy. The economy that’s fake anyway. Which would be a real bummer, you know. You can see why the government’s cracking down… on the idea of experiencing unconditional love. Isn’t it interesting that the two drugs that are legal – alcohol and cigarettes – the two drugs that do absolutely nothing for you whatsoever. And drugs that grow naturally upon this planet, drugs that open your eyes up to make you realize how you’re being fuc_ked every day of your life. Those drugs are against the law. Wow! Coincidence? I don’t know. I’m sure their motives are pure.”

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a load of sanctimonious pr**ks! How many of you illiberal morons smoke and get pissed up on Thai wiskey? I doubt if many of you actually know what the effects of ecstasy are. Its just a 'drug' to you, a term that triggers a viscerally rabid reaction. Heroin, cannabis, cocaine, LSD, etc are all very different and deserve individual consideration.

Stop drinking beer! It makes you slow and stupid and docile - its what your government wants you to drink so that you just accept them pounding you up the rrrrrrr's.

Ecstasy is a drug that produces a feeling of friendship and love. I think the late great Bill Hicks sums up how much of a danger unconditional love can be to society:

“I’m glad they’re against the law, cos you know what happened when I took ‘em? I lay in a field of green grass for four hours going ‘My God… I love… everything.’ The heavens parted, God looked down and rained gifts of forgiveness onto my being, healing me on every level – psychically, physically, emotionally. And I realised our true nature is spirit not body, that we are eternal beings and God’s love is unconditional and there is nothing we can ever do to change that. It is only our illusion that we are separate from God or that we are alone. In fact, the reality is that we are one with God and he loves us.Now if that isn’t a hazard to this country. You see my point. How are we gonna keep building nuclear weapons, you know what I mean? What’s gonna happen to the arms industry when we realize we’re all one? Ha ha ha ha ha. It’s gonna fuc_k up the economy. The economy that’s fake anyway. Which would be a real bummer, you know. You can see why the government’s cracking down… on the idea of experiencing unconditional love. Isn’t it interesting that the two drugs that are legal – alcohol and cigarettes – the two drugs that do absolutely nothing for you whatsoever. And drugs that grow naturally upon this planet, drugs that open your eyes up to make you realize how you’re being fuc_ked every day of your life. Those drugs are against the law. Wow! Coincidence? I don’t know. I’m sure their motives are pure.”

Sounds like he got instant paranoia to me.

Remember all the doped up hippies walking around in the 60's with a joint hanging from between their lips going "peace man" and preaching love etc....they claimed that dope was a harmless natural thing....well they were right...it is.....till you smoke it!!

Now we know the effects of it in the long term.

Nobody denies the damage that alcohol and ciggies do...the government recognises it too. These were socially acceptable long before anyone realised the dangers...I guess the reason why the others are illegal is because most of the governments of the world dont want to make the same mistake again.

BTW....Tobacco is also a naturally occuring plant and alcohol is generally made from natural products...the same cant be said for ecstacy.

Edited by gburns57au

Different drug choices reflect different CULTURAL sensibilities. Thus we see some boozers fighting with some stoners. For some reason, outside of fundamentalist Islam, the boozers are not only tolerated but in many ways promoted by the power structures of most societies. Doesn't make booze a better or less destructive drug. BTW, at my age, I prefer the sauce. Pot makes me (more?) paranoid and gives me LSD flashbacks. I liked the 60's but not THAT much ...

Edited by Jingthing

Different drug choices reflect different CULTURAL sensibilities. Thus we see some boozers fighting with some stoners. For some reason, outside of fundamentalist Islam, the boozers are not only tolerated but in many ways promoted by the power structures of most societies. Doesn't make booze a better or less destructive drug. BTW, at my age, I prefer the sauce.

Is that the same fundamentalists that smoke Hashish and Opium ??

I don't give a shit about the legalization of drugs. It does not affect me the least bit. What I care about are the lives that are destroyed by these ridiculous practices of law. The harshness of the punishment has made illegal drugs a very dangerous weapon for the rich and the powerful to screw up the vulnerable. Do you know how easy is it for someone to <deleted> your life up in Thailand? People get framed by others and sometimes even the police. Also if you are unlucky enough you might get involved just by traveling through airports. Even for those knowingly do the crime, do you people really think they should be ruined for one wrong decision in life? Even more so most of the time these people are forced to do so! Who are you so-called good guys trying to protect then? You still can't see the hypocrisy in this?

Don't let stupidity take control just for the sake of winning an argument, please. I say again, I don't can if it is legal or not. But people should not spend all their lives in jail just for carrying some stuff.

Thanks teatree for reminding me the point that Es produce a feeling of friendship and love.

Yes it does. I have never got into trouble after Es and always have been friendly. Unlike alcohol, a lot including me sometimes get more and more violent after drinking.

By the way, Jacky, you don't know what you are talking about so......

Edited by meemiathai

Different drug choices reflect different CULTURAL sensibilities. Thus we see some boozers fighting with some stoners. For some reason, outside of fundamentalist Islam, the boozers are not only tolerated but in many ways promoted by the power structures of most societies. Doesn't make booze a better or less destructive drug. BTW, at my age, I prefer the sauce.

Could be, don't know, haven't partied with them lately.

Thanks teatree for reminding me the point that Es produce a feeling of friendship and love.

Yes it does. I have never got into trouble after Es and always have been friendly. Unlike alcohol, a lot including me sometimes get more and more violent after drinking.

By the way, Jacky, you don't know what you are talking about so......

The more you open your mouth or in this case,type your words out, the more you prove my point :o

I don't give a shit about the legalization of drugs. It does not affect me the least bit. What I care about are the lives that are destroyed by these ridiculous practices of law. The harshness of the punishment has made illegal drugs a very dangerous weapon for the rich and the powerful to screw up the vulnerable. Do you know how easy is it for someone to <deleted> your life up in Thailand? People get framed by others and sometimes even the police. Also if you are unlucky enough you might get involved just by traveling through airports. Even for those knowingly do the crime, do you people really think they should be ruined for one wrong decision in life? Even more so most of the time these people are forced to do so! Who are you so-called good guys trying to protect then? You still can't see the hypocrisy in this?

Don't let stupidity take control just for the sake of winning an argument, please. I say again, I don't can if it is legal or not. But people should not spend all their lives in jail just for carrying some stuff.

If these drugs were not being made by illegal organisations then there would be no lives destroyed in the way you say.....and there would be less strain on the Mental Health systems, the Medical systems, Police systems, the Justice systems and the Corrective Services systems.

I dont think that 23,000 tablets is just "some stuff"...it is a commercial amount that would make a lot of money for someone....someone who doesnt care about the mules or the end users. Very few Mules are forced into it....that maybe the defence in mitigation but the reality is that they do it because it is easy money. The odds of being framed, set up, or used as an inadvertant mule are so minimal it is not even worth discussing.

If you dont want to spend your life in prison then dont do the deed especially to countries where the penalties are so high.

Who am I trying to protect....not a soul....who would I like to see protected...the kids that are so f***ed up that they commit crime in order to be able to afford a good time, the families that have broken up because of the drug trade, the people who are in mental health programs because of the effects of the drugs,

These guys have broken the law big time...they deserve to be punished...and if that is a country where the penalties are harsh then so be it....BUT....if these drugs didnt exist then they wouldnt be in that situation. So the hypocrisy is that those who condone the use of these drugs, by default must also condone the end results of dealing and being involved in the drugs.

Ok....

Then you wouldnt know if these fundamentalists are also the same ones who are funded somewhat by drug money to be able to afford to carry acts of terrorism.

Oh dear....something else supporters of these drugs must condone.

:o

Edited by gburns57au

Ecstasy bust leads to Israel organized crime, officials say

Edited real quick (real quick!!!)

BOSTON -- When federal agents intercepted two 40-pound shipments of a designer drug known as Ecstasy in Boston on April 5, they also uncovered the tip of a worldwide distribution network run by Israeli organized crime, according to a top law enforcement official.

[/size]

Edited by pointofview

Popped more then a few pills in my day, and it isnt in the same league as crack heroine or coke.

Crack is coke

I think he missed a comma...

Maybe it should have read....

crack, heroin or cocaine

or maybe his brain is fried from too many drugs

Edited by gburns57au

Then you wouldnt know if these fundamentalists are also the same ones who are funded somewhat by drug money to be able to afford to carry acts of terrorism.

Weren't the CIA allegedly part-funding themselves, by the S.E.Asian drugs-operations (Air America etc), at one time ? But of course they would never ever commit acts of terrorism, to further the political aims, of their masters. :o

Christopher A. Szechenyi, Boston.com Staff, 04/26/00

BOSTON -- When federal agents intercepted two 40-pound shipments of a designer drug known as Ecstasy in Boston on April 5, they also uncovered the tip of a worldwide distribution network run by Israeli organized crime, according to a top law enforcement official.

[/size]

I thought it was against board policy to put e mail addresses into posts.....perhaps you would like to edit that real quick....

Ok....

That is totally unfair what you are implying. Anyway, legalization would solve that problem.

Weren't the CIA allegedly part-funding themselves, by the S.E.Asian drugs-operations (Air America etc), at one time ? But of course they would never ever commit acts of terrorism, to further the political aims, of their masters. :o

I guess the important words are "Allegedly"....and ..."themselves" and the other important question is....did they commit acts of terrorism?

Ok....

That is totally unfair what you are implying. Anyway, legalization would solve that problem.

Is it unfair?....supply and demand....if people didnt use then there wouldnt be a problem....true??

Alcohol and tobacco are both legal and yet there is a huge black market for both....

Christopher A. Szechenyi, Boston.com Staff, 04/26/00

[/size]

I thought it was against board policy to put e mail addresses into posts.....perhaps you would like to edit that real quick....

explain - real quick ( and anyway no)

Is it unfair?....supply and demand....if people didnt use then there wouldnt be a problem....true??

True, but people use. Always have, always will. You think you can change human nature?

Yes....with the right education and yes with a big stick if necessary. Unfortunately many of the kids who use drugs today do so because; their parents used drugs, peer pressure, lack of parental responsibility, etc...

The education begins at home.

You must be joking, Burns! The war on drugs in America has been going on for how many decades? That is a "war" that exists only to make money for the business interests waging it. Nobody really believes it will ever be "won".

it is not a matter of winning the "war"......but one less user is one less victim....and that is a good place to start.

BTW....calling me by my surname alone is extremely rude.

Edited by gburns57au

You must be joking, Burns! The war on drugs in America has been going on for how many decades? That is a "war" that exists only to make money for the business interests waging it. Nobody really believes it will ever be "won".

it is not a matter of winning the "war"......but one less user is one less victim....and that is a good place to start.

BTW....calling me by my surname alone is extremely rude.

Yeah, should change that real quick!

ecstasy pills found with pesticide in it;were being sold in the the central area of the country [israel
i put in bold in answer to who ever asked about my post (which got rushed past by a zillion others all of a sudden)....

my point was to say that apparently in my lovely little country, its not illegal... or not covered by israeli anti drug laws...HOWEVER the newspaper, and therefore, i, were wrong.... according to what i found in law sites, it is illegal and listed as a dangerous substance...

my links are in hebrew but X is in with the 'harder' drugs, although if u are caught with 'personal use only' amounts, then your sentence will be lighter... will try to find the english version later...

another blurb from an article i 'netted'... 'seems' to be pretty accurate: here's the blurb:

Possession of Ecstasy is a felony in Israel with penalties of up to 20 years in prison. But as the Jerusalem Post has reported, Israeli law-enforcement officials tend to target the dealers, leaving the weekend rave parties alone
Sunday, May 12, 2002 http://www.fpp.co.uk/online/02/05/Israel/s...t_spyring2.html

am looking for more updodate info... '

interesting reading...

bina

israel

The odds of being framed, set up, or used as an inadvertant mule are so minimal it is not even worth discussing.

What an incredibly naive statement!

Imagine yourself getting on someone's nerves here in Thailand.

It shows how much you understand about human nature.

just one example

Using fake ID was real smart wasnt it??......

But really, look at how many people pass in and out of airports each day....as I said minimal

I am surprised that you didnt quote Shapelle Corby at me....

Personally I secure my luggage before travelling, and if its been tampered with, I wouldnt even take it off the carousel.

And human nature.....in my line of work knowing about human nature is the difference between going home safe each night or being seriously hurt.

Glad to see Karpal Singh won something...he came to note in Oz when he represented Barlow and Chambers who were both hanged.

Edited by gburns57au

Sounds like he got instant paranoia to me.

Remember all the doped up hippies walking around in the 60's with a joint hanging from between their lips going "peace man" and preaching love etc....they claimed that dope was a harmless natural thing....well they were right...it is.....till you smoke it!!

Now we know the effects of it in the long term.

Nobody denies the damage that alcohol and ciggies do...the government recognises it too. These were socially acceptable long before anyone realised the dangers...I guess the reason why the others are illegal is because most of the governments of the world dont want to make the same mistake again.

BTW....Tobacco is also a naturally occuring plant and alcohol is generally made from natural products...the same cant be said for ecstacy.

Not paranoia, I just have the ability to think outside the box that most people are confined to. Hey, smoke some weed and maybe you'll see what I mean.

And, actually we don't know the long term effects of cannabis because no long term tests have been done. What effects are you talking about?

BTW.. the ingredients of beer have to go through some kind of Frankenstien process before they become beer and cigs have loads of chemicals added to them. Weed on the other hand is simply picked of the plant, dried and then consumed. Peace.

P.S. have you ever even tried any of the illegal drugs you rant about?

Edited by teatree

Not paranoia, I just have the ability to think outside the box that most people are confined to. Hey, smoke some weed and maybe you'll see what I mean.

And, actually we don't know the long term effects of cannabis because no long term tests have been done. What effects are you talking about?

BTW.. the ingredients of beer have to go through some kind of Frankenstien process before they become beer and cigs have loads of chemicals added to them. Weed on the other hand is simply picked of the plant, dried and then consumed. Peace.

P.S. have you ever even tried any of the illegal drugs you rant about?

To answer your last question first....like most people my age I have tried some forms of illicit drugs but I didnt care for the effect they had on me so I didnt take them anumore, No I was not a heavy user. And I am not ranting about them, you are....I am ranting against them. :o

I didnt say beer, but that falls into the same genre...Beer is made up of Hops, Yeast, Sugar and water allowed to ferment and siphoned off, Commercial beer has some preservatives but very minimal and within acceptable levels. The brewing process is usually well controlled.

Spirits are distilled...once again usually in a controlled process....use of preservatives is also minimal if any.

Tobacco on its own is a plant...the commercial ciggies do have chemicals in them....most noticable is phosphorus.....the chemicals is what causes the addiction to them not the tobacco leaf. but once again controlled process and levels. If the tobacco leaf was smoked on its own then it would be less addictive and less dangerous.

Ecstacy...and other amphetamines....ephederine based....Toluene or Xylene and Iodine and ammonia used in the cooking process...other unknown ingredients depending on the manufacturer....no controls or limits in place...usully made in unhygenenic conditions with unhygenenic utensils.

Cannabis.... Grown, dried and cut.....no added ingredients...THC levels can vary...How ever as it has been around for centuries, extensive testing has been done on the long term effects....these effects include mental health issues such as schitzophrenia, loss of long term memory, bi polar disorders, manic depression and decrease in motor skills and while it is not proven that weed on its own leads to hard drug use, it has been shown that because of the sub culture surrounding it, exposure to hard drugs is common.

Personally I dont mind people that can think outside of the box, I am quite the lateral thinker myself...I just dont need drugs to do it though.

Does that answer all your questions....