1000 Hp Toyota Fortuner In Bangkok - 2jz Powered

I'm gonna get mine up to the same spec and blow everything off the road.......

I'm also gonna drive aimlessly around Pattaya doing wheelspins in Soi 6 just to impress the girls. :o

Mate,you know they will be impressed,hel_l I'M IMPRESSED! :jerk: Don't forget the camcorder,so you can video the young ladies reactions...A bit like Tom Jones and the undies he gets thrown at him... :D

Mate, I get the undies thrown at me in my bog standard Fortuner,,,,,,, also some bottles, ashtrays, glasses, stones and various sizes of gravel.

My main aim is to intimidate Farangs who seem to be the only people pissed off about Fortuners.... It wouldbe worth 400,000 Baht just to piss them off even more. :D

I love it in Pataya when it's pizzing down of rain and some young 40 Kg crackerjack looks at me me sitting in my air conditioned Fortuner whilst she's sat on the pillion seat of some old Farangs Honda Wave, the smile, the phone number, the whispered " I love you " says a lot to me.

Then the lights change and the old guy zips past all the cars and i'm stuck there for a further 10 Minutes ..... :wai:

Can't have everything in life I guess, I got looks, Charisma, Money, the SUV, the body, but I don't have a Honda Wave...oh well... :P

Hey Maigo, You SeXy marthafarker,

Man you are so hot, If I see you im gonna climb off me hinda blode and give u one up the blurta :D:D

it is rear wheel driven,

yes it quater mile times arnt that great at all, 1/4mile in 13 seconds, my 300hp truck double cab triton does it in low 14's,, that thing has 1000hp,

The owner should researched a bit more, an understood about power and speed, he would realise 500hp would get him much better times then his current 1000hp setup.

plus why the hel_l is he using westcoast shocks, they are very not suitable for this application.

he just lost suitable traction by inapropriate choice of shocks....

either way i love modification and i am in the business, but this is exessive for the street, and he cant even use the power, which makes it a rather failure. i would hate to know a guy who drop a larger turbo and intercooler and piggyback system into a truck or std fortuner would actually make better times then his 1000hp 2jz.

good job either way, i will give him respect for going all out with it.

i would have just done a 3JZ swap, and convert the 6speed rear wheel drive, into a full time 4wd. and that is a very mean package, 500hp full traction, you will be killing evos and stis on the quater easy. :o

if anyone is intrested in modifying your truck, contact me, i have many parts, the garages etc :D even if you want this set up it can be done, but i wouldnt recommend it.

Edited by philipm

it is rear wheel driven,

yes it sucks 1/4mile in 13 seconds, my 300hp truck double cab triton does it in low 14's,, that thing has 1000hp,

if he understood about power and speed, he would realise 500hp would get him much better times then his current 1000hp setup.

plus why the hel_l is he using westcoast shocks, they are very not suitable for this application.

he just lost suitable traction by stupid choice of shocks....

either way i love modification and i am in the business, but this is exessive for the street, and he cant even use the power, which makes it a rather failure. i would hate to know a guy who drop a larger turbo and intercooler and piggyback system into a truck or std fortuner would actually make better times then his 1000hp 2jz.

good job either way, i will give him respect for going all out with it.

i would have just done a 3JZ swap, and convert the 6speed rear wheel drive, into a full time 4wd. and that is a very mean package, 500hp full traction, you will be killing evos and stis on the quater easy. :D

if anyone is intrested in modifying your truck, contact me, i have many parts, the garages etc :D even if you want this set up it can be done, but i wouldnt recommend it.

RUBBISH!....err sorry I meant FULLY SICK DUDE :o ....can I still do that with half a tonne of bricks in the back and half a dozen of my mates :D

hey gents haha,

its easy to get 300hp from the diesel, if you get 300hp in a single cab, thats stright 13 second quater mile, with decent tiers and a performance clutch.

turbo change, intercooler, pipes, downpipe, muffler, exhaust, wastegate, headers and big size injector + piggyback system. 300whp and 600+nm of torque is very easy.

btw 3lz and get the transmission converted to 4wd. its very possible, many have done 2jz 4wd. same principle but with a 3jz, which out of the box makes about 500hp. and is a very potent engine. and change to a twin plate clutch. in a fortuner it would run 13's easy.

i have a mate of mine, who has a Rav4 with a 3s-gte engine in, a mr2 turbo, modified to 500HP, and converted to full time 4wd, his quater mile in a full trim Rav4 is 12.2

Considering the weight of the thing 1000hp gives it....just better than average power to weight ratio.

I'd be concerned about the center of gravity. But then if it spends all it's time in Bangers it doesn't really matter!

I think I might prefer a MR2 that can actually go around a corner.

Yes, EXACTLY. I would actually go for an old mini cooper S for going around corners over a fortuner.....blow the doors off them...tis not all about straight line power & wacking oneself of at the traffic lights :o