Thanks To All

iammelynn

I just wanna say "THANK YOU" to all for gave me pevious advise about my questions. I know some people are wondering that my story is behide with something or not. Honestly, I had all these questions because of love. I just love my husband and I want everything perfect for him when he comes to live here. I was married to my husband last year because I thought this marriage will be easy for him to live at Thailand. I don't even know that we have to do the paper work and stuff cuz I just came back to live at Thailand not for long. The choice that I had at that time is do the spouse visa and live with him at UK. He went back to find a job there. He got a job for 1 mo and got serious accident at work place. He can't walk for awhile. That time he had lost his mind, his job, and his house. I don't know how to help him. He can't live at Thailand at that time cuz I don't have a real job. I don't know how the taxes over Thailand work and I hate to do the paper work. That's why I gave up and that time my husband met his ex-girlfriend and he told me he still love her and want to get back with her. We are agree to separate and I am the one will file the divorce paper at Thailand. The lawyer said I can't file the divorce cuz our marriage is not one year yet. On April this year, I got a real job here and still doing online job but not all. I just quit some online job cuz some of them is SCAM website. Enough with my job, last month, my husband emailed me and told me that he didn't want to divorce. He wants to come and live here with me. I knew that he was staying with his ex-girlfriend for the whole time but the thing maybe not work out for them. I don't know that I do the right thing or not but I want to give him a chance before we live on our life in the future. My situation is too complicate and confuse. I am sorry that my English is not good, that is why my mom sent me to study at states but still I don't like to learn English. It is too difficult for me to speak, write and listen. I apologized for made you guys confused with my story. I know I will come back for more information. Please please don't hate me yet. I got no one here to ask cuz my family lives at states. It is very expensive call to ask tho. Now, I know what I have to do for my husband. I'm very happy right now. Thank you, thank you, thank you......... I am so sorry to tell you my personal life that you don't have to know but it is related to my questions. That's all!! have a great day =)

Edited by tuky
Changed font size so we could all read it.