America To Require 10 Fingerprints At All Airports

sriracha john

quoted....."Haha, you get nervous every time you take a flight? Dude, you are pathetic. What else scares you? I'm guessing everything.

BTW, it was the US government who perpetrated 9/11, not some people in caves in Afghanistan, fyi. The only thing you should fear (and fight) is your own government"...

Oh no , another emotion driven US hater.

At least one should try to supply a little supportive information, will you ?

What a pity soul indeed.

10-Fingerprint Scanners Take less than 30 sec usally 15 . If people dont want to give them they really they are free to not go to the US. Up to them as the Thai,s say

I have heard that soon at most ports of entry in the US as well as the UK you will be able to use a renta scan to go thur faster, I hope so hate the lines.

BTW, it was the US government who perpetrated 9/11, not some people in caves in Afghanistan, fyi. The only thing you should fear (and fight) is your own government.

I'd like a further explanation of that last statement, then I would like to find out where you got what you are smoking, and then I'd like your address...

American here in LOS. I've been back twice traveling through JFK and Honolulu Int airports. Because I was a victim of identity theft in the US severasl years ago, I was harrased by the Homeland security people at JFK. My passport was taken away and I was hustled into some windowless room and told to be quiet. <deleted> did I do?

After a long wait, I was asked if I had ever been arrested. I responded by telling the gestapo man that if he checked Hawaii's records, he would see that my identity had been stolen and the thief had been arrested in Georgia with a Mug shot taken, and he skipped bail and never returned for his trial. He could easily check with the authorities in Georgie and match his mug shot to mine DUH!

A year later, the exact same thing happens in Honolulu. When I asked why this information from my previous trip through JFK was NOT updated in their Homeland bulllshit data system, I received no reply other than to contact some buercracy in Wash. DC So there you go, Homeland Gestapo is on top of things, don't you worry. I suspect the same thing will happen next year when I go back.

Bush and the regime have stripped Americans of their basic civil liberties period. All this crap and charades about safety is a pretense to further that goal. Consider this quote from a great American, Benjamin Franklin:

Those that give up their liberty for a measure of safety, deserver neither :o

post-35602-1197866453_thumb.jpg